What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

1 hour ago, Krapow said:

Watching the boxing on DAZN, great picture again.

I'm the same, this Cheeseman fight will be decent I think.  Got Fury's fight on for later as well, looking forward to that.

54 minutes ago, JPK said:

I'm the same, this Cheeseman fight will be decent I think.  Got Fury's fight on for later as well, looking forward to that.

Cheeseman's fights are always brilliant, that one didn't disappoint either, what a brawl.

He got properly knocked out there, was out of it, hope he's alright, a proper old skool boxer.

9 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Cheeseman's fights are always brilliant, that one didn't disappoint either, what a brawl.

He got properly knocked out there, was out of it, hope he's alright, a proper old skool boxer.

He's brilliant, head down and gets stuck in😀

Fury's some guy.

From drink and drugs, depression, waking up every morning at 28 Stone wanting to kill himself, to back on top, absolutely toying with the Heavyweight division. Joshua could only dream of a performance like that, those two punches from Wilder would have ended Joshua. 

Depression and mental health would have been Fury's biggest battle which he won, guy's an inspiration. 

• Like 2

On 10/9/2021 at 10:47 AM, boydeste said:

You off to the sandbox mate?

Quarantine for me.  I could have banked my flight for next year sometime and re-booked to the sandbox, but I've already got flights from last year on hold and didn't want to add more.  I'll manage one week in quarantine.

There were another 3 mates booked on the same flights to BKK as me.  One now going to Phuket (from Spain) a week later, one going to Samui a couple of weeks after that and one postponed until later in November hoping for no restrictions.  I just wanted to get it over and done with so hopefully I'll pass my PCR test tomorrow and be on my way.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, KWA said:

Quarantine for me.  I could have banked my flight for next year sometime and re-booked to the sandbox, but I've already got flights from last year on hold and didn't want to add more.  I'll manage one week in quarantine.

There were another 3 mates booked on the same flights to BKK as me.  One now going to Phuket (from Spain) a week later, one going to Samui a couple of weeks after that and one postponed until later in November hoping for no restrictions.  I just wanted to get it over and done with so hopefully I'll pass my PCR test tomorrow and be on my way.

Nice one, good luck with it all.

• Thanks 1

Had a nice walk earlier in some local woods on the hunt for mushrooms snd ended up returning with chestnuts 🌰 

Quite warm as well so made it a pleasant few hours.  stumbled across a former school house which caught my eye, just a simply built natural stone building with separate boys and girls entrance doors. Sold sign up by a resi estate agent so clearly now gone in for planning to convert to a dwelling. 

26363086-BBEC-4BD6-9FD4-CE0CC0207040.jpeg

C39F81E2-9944-4C29-BBF5-D863B63E0209.jpeg

00CC79DC-DC96-402D-BCEB-298D3ABD6D9D.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AJSP said:

Had a nice walk earlier in some local woods on the hunt for mushrooms snd ended up returning with chestnuts 🌰 

Quite warm as well so made it a pleasant few hours.  stumbled across a former school house which caught my eye, just a simply built natural stone building with separate boys and girls entrance doors. Sold sign up by a resi estate agent so clearly now gone in for planning to convert to a dwelling. 

26363086-BBEC-4BD6-9FD4-CE0CC0207040.jpeg

C39F81E2-9944-4C29-BBF5-D863B63E0209.jpeg

00CC79DC-DC96-402D-BCEB-298D3ABD6D9D.jpeg

"Hunting for mushrooms",ha ha!,that takes me back.😀🍄

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, galenkia said:

"Hunting for mushrooms",ha ha!,that takes me back.😀🍄

Hehe - not those 🤣 there are  plenty not far from us in Priddy, just outside Wells in somerset ….if you know you know 😎

• Haha 1

After attempt number 47 I finally managed to download the new Scottish NHS vaccination App to my phone.

My problem was that it always defaulted to the camera on the front of the phone and would not me let me use the main camera on the rear of the phone. Now that was okay to take my selfie photo it requires for the vetting procedure but try taking your passport page photo using the selfie camera.

I tried deleting the App and reinstalling it but that made no difference. I simply could not achieve a readable photo of my passport.

Finally, I went into the settings of the downloaded App and discovered I could change the phone camera setting in the App to "Automatic" after which it enabled me to switch from camera to camera.

Why the procedure does not allow one to attach existing photo's is beyond me

I hope all that effort proves worthwhile.

Edited by Jambo