What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

After the disappointing result in the ladies football, I decided to get off my ass and do some work.

The sun has it's hat on so I decided to strip and clean my pond filter.

Now I am resting before going for a walk. Being a Sunday the pub will be on route. 

• Thumbs Up 4

Watched the Womens football until 20 mins from end but the call of the ridge walk was too much, needed exercise. 

I also needed to get the walk finished in time to watch the important football, i.e. the Premier League.

14000 steps on the walk, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I'm getting as obsessive compulsive as @krapow.

Now settling down for the West Ham v Chelsea game, hoping for a good win or else I will have to contend with @nampla giving me grief.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Watched the Womens football until 20 mins from end but the call of the ridge walk was too much, needed exercise. 

I also needed to get the walk finished in time to watch the important football, i.e. the Premier League.

14000 steps on the walk, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I'm getting as obsessive compulsive as @krapow.

Now settling down for the West Ham v Chelsea game, hoping for a good win or else I will have to contend with @nampla giving me grief.

Need a diagnosis, or i'm not having it!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, boydeste said:

Just watched it on catch up. They both ran their hearts out.

Brilliant. 

4 hours ago, Stillearly said:

🥉for 🇬🇧 in the men's 💯 m  

Hughes 👍👍

Hughes done well in that field.

Love watching top class athletics. 

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, boydeste said:

After the disappointing result in the ladies football, I decided to get off my ass and do some work.

The sun has it's hat on so I decided to strip and clean my pond filter.

Now I am resting before going for a walk. Being a Sunday the pub will be on route. 

Stu, not trying to throw you under the bus here, but after a good cardio walk, you stop by the pub to drink? Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose? Perhaps you are drinking Gatorade after LOL! 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

Stu, not trying to throw you under the bus here, but after a good cardio walk, you stop by the pub to drink? Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose? Perhaps you are drinking Gatorade after LOL! 

Got to live a bit too mate, I only drink at the weekends.

• Thumbs Up 5

11 hours ago, maipenrai said:

Pop goes the weasel - yesterday I was doing stuff out in my yard when a movement caught my eye and look what was popping its nose out of my lumber pile:

rsz_img_2044.jpg

rsz_img_2042.jpgrsz_img_2038.jpg

In 37 years of living on this property this is only the second time I've seen a weasel, although I have noted their tracks in the winter; and this is the first time I've seen one in summer fur so I felt especially lucky to see this lovely little creature yesterday. 

Probably a mean little bastard. Like a mini Wolverine.

12 hours ago, maipenrai said:

Pop goes the weasel - yesterday I was doing stuff out in my yard when a movement caught my eye and look what was popping its nose out of my lumber pile:

rsz_img_2044.jpg

rsz_img_2042.jpgrsz_img_2038.jpg

In 37 years of living on this property this is only the second time I've seen a weasel, although I have noted their tracks in the winter; and this is the first time I've seen one in summer fur so I felt especially lucky to see this lovely little creature yesterday. 

He doesn't seem too bothered by you, normally they are quite skittish. I spend a lot of time in the countryside and whilst I have seen many over the years, I haven't seen one for some time now!

Edited by boydeste
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, KWA said:

I've always known it as a "scale and polish" and I'm not Thai.

They don't polish here in Korat, well mine does'nt. IME its a bit of a joke here in the boondocks of Isaan, i remember Mike saying he has his nashers laser cleaned so i asked my dentist if she could carry out the process, her look was one of total bewilderment :default_ermm:

I remember having my teeth cleaned in the UK by a 'hygienist', it was a 45 min session with cleaning, flossing and a damn good polish and they looked new.

Here in Korat they are still living in the dark ages.

• Haha 1

Checking skyscanner,booked flight on Friday for next wed for 740£ abz - bkk with klm,1 stopover at ams for 4 hours ,but 10 hours on way back,not a bad price considering left it late,now the price is around 50£ higher but 2 stops ams-cdg-bkk ,so glad I booked when I did,if booked the week before would have been 680.

Big difference with last months prices overall.

Edited by Phantom51red
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1