What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Just got back from a big anniversary party up norff,loads of beer,food & wonderful people,we had a great time.

First long drive in my new to me Audi SQ5 & I really enjoyed it,apart from all the holdups on the bloody motorways.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, galenkia said:

Just spent £150 on new headphones.

IMG_0547.jpeg

They came fully charged so I gave them a trial run on the way to my sisters. Amazing sound quality and fit your head perfectly.

Well worth the money, so much better than my previous Sony ones.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, galenkia said:

They came fully charged so I gave them a trial run on the way to my sisters. Amazing sound quality and fit your head perfectly.

Well worth the money, so much better than my previous Sony ones.

I have some Sony in ear noise cancelling ones , I did have some Beats Flex , but they just died on me after a few months ..

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

I have some Sony in ear noise cancelling ones , I did have some Beats Flex , but they just died on me after a few months ..

I don’t get on with ear buds, I like headphones, just find them irritating and uncomfortable.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 9/4/2018 at 12:39 PM, Krapow said:

On way to the gym for an hour's high intensity training. 

My bikini body will just never look better on Beach Road in January!

👙

Hey hey…..make sure to secure a work permit first, heard they are cracking down

Please FedEx me some of that lasagne COD please 😂

4 hours ago, Krapow said:

Came home from the gym and the missus had made some lasagne.

I was a bit worried when I seen she lined the baking tray with tinfoil to 'stop it making a mess of the tray 🤷‍♂️

But it came out of tray okay, I thought the tinfoil would have stuck to it.

I love proper homemade lasagne, as fattening as it is, so had to make a salad to go with it, so didn't feel as bad eating it 😂

Ying and Yang 😁

20230828_183746.jpg

20230828_183750.jpg

20230828_165150.jpg

Oh My ! You are indeed a luck man !

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Yessongs said:

Getting ready to head out to the Breakfast Buffet here in Macau. Venetian is a nice place for sure. The view from the 33rd floor is cool. Jesus Christ, I have never seen so many "China Dolls" dressed to the 9's in my life...tread lightly Yessongs, wifey has an eye on you LOL! 

IMG_8855.JPG

IMG_8866.JPG

IMG_8873.jpg

LOL.   I told you buddy.

Put some dark shades on.

And, don't get any stains on those nice sheets.

Have fun !

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Excellent morning so far! (It is now 11am.)

- As usual I was up early, but this morning I awoke to see @Butch in bed with me !!!

- So I went for a haircut at 8am in case he decided to call a Muster Parade! Tooooo many people called me Handsome Man this morning!!

- I bought the 6 Million Baht winning lottery ticket at the Wat as well!!

- I started preparing lunch when the Veggie truck drove passed.. A bag of 15 Man Thet for 20 Baht (That makes them exactly 1 baht each!) and she cut open a fresh pumpkin for me so I start the day with a virgin 30 baht fuk!

I am going to be so upset when I move away from here .... and (Oh The Horror!) be a farang.... Thinking about it, in 28 years here only 2 years were spent in Bangkok .. the rest "in the village"...which includes Pattaya of course..

Hitting the sauce earlier and earlier DD ?

5555555555555555  !

13 hours ago, galenkia said:

I don’t get on with ear buds, I like headphones, just find them irritating and uncomfortable.

My wife has some bluetooth earbuds which I have just commandeered. Has changeable rubber ear buds so tried and they fit perfect. 

Like you, I have never liked ear buds, probably I got weird ears, and things never stay in but these Q61 buds are awesome, stay in the ear, don't  fall out, and with great sound quality. Not pricey either at around £20, works for me.

They are now part of my walking apparel.

• Like 1

I'm off work today, just had my second coffee of the morning and did my ablutions.

Currently navigating thru the TFL website , does anyone know if the new Elizabeth Line goes direct from Liverpool St to LHR T2?. Used to have to change at Holborn on the old system.

My plum tree (well, the one left by the previous owner) has given me a massive crop of Victoria Plums this year, each morning or evening before work I'll grab a few off the tree. Some are a bit over ripe now, lost a few to windfall but I'll avail myself of a few in a moment.

First job of the day is to continue rejigging my office and emptying my bookcase, & take a load to the Hospice.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Just got back from a big anniversary party up norff,loads of beer,food & wonderful people,we had a great time.

First long drive in my new to me Audi SQ5 & I really enjoyed it,apart from all the holdups on the bloody motorways.

I hung back at my mates house to watch the Watford match then went & checked into our hotel near the party venue.

The missus went early straight to the party to help disorganse things....when I got there she was bladdered😂....the hosts have a nice bar in their back garden & had hired a proper barman to tend it.He was mixing cocktails & by the time I got there(3.30pm) the missus was on her seventh....she usually drinks very little.

Anyway eventually she crashed & when she awoke a few hours later was fine.

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Butch said:

Currently navigating thru the TFL website , does anyone know if the new Elizabeth Line goes direct from Liverpool St to LHR T2?. Used to have to change at Holborn on the old system.

Yes, provided you catch the right one. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1