What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

46 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

My buddies from back home, the noobs I took care of earlier in the year when they told their wives they went to Japan on a business trip, sent me this pic this morning......Jesus Christ...asked me if I could meet them in China, instead of Thailand next year? 

China.jpg

WOW, she's beautiful, so its China next year ehh Mike lol

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

My buddies from back home, the noobs I took care of earlier in the year when they told their wives they went to Japan on a business trip, sent me this pic this morning......Jesus Christ...asked me if I could meet them in China, instead of Thailand next year? 

China.jpg

She is just stunning. Absolutely beautiful.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, galenkia said:

She is just stunning. Absolutely beautiful.

55 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

China.jpg

How is her rump ?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Smiler said:

Spent an hour or so at the inter village sports tournament. Football, volleyball and this game95151895-B2C4-49D7-A340-E1C211BC2A22.jpeg

Damn the players are skilled and athletic.

35DC6118-85E8-432B-89A3-83C2413DB7D2.jpeg

Pulled both my hamstrings just watching 🤕
Lots of court side in game betting going on between the village headmen, it really was exciting (even if you don’t quite understand the scoring 👀) with the game decided on the final play of the match. 

Sepak takraw, more or less foot volleyball.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Trip said:

Sepak takraw, more or less foot volleyball.

12 or so years ago I had a kick about with some older Thai blokes and unsurprisingly failed dismally at it. They didn’t do the acrobatics I saw today but all the same, the ball control was way, way  beyond me. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1