What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Just now, maipenrai said:

We don't have enough farmland in my neck of the woods to make this a real issue, it is the guys doing crazy jumps and stunts up in the mountains who tend to injure themselves, and the odd drunk running into immovable objects in the suburbs. 

You probably don't have many drunken Cheeseheads up there either. lol

34 minutes ago, Phantom51red said:

Just back from a drone test,not bad for 249g weight,to bloody hot so popped into market village for a uv jacket,least it covers the arms ,off to cha am soon.

SING0100.jpg

SING0104.jpg

SING0143.jpg

SING0110.jpg

Good stuff !

You gonna be down that way around the 2nd week of March ?

8 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

It was really hot today, 33C apparently, but felt much hotter ... only spent a couple of hours by the pool this morning, then retired to the room to chill in the aircon  🥵

Retiring to the room is one option. Ice cold draft beer by the pool also works (bikini clad girls with fans helps)

• Thumbs Up 2

On 2/15/2024 at 9:19 PM, Phantom51red said:

Packing for flight tomorrow,few things planned this trip,khao lamuek climb in ao manao ,khao iko climb petchaburi and some new places to visit around ratchaburi...waiting for the rain to go off here to try out new drone ...its only 249g so no registering with faa,or geo fencing on it that dji impose on their drones,cant wait to get it up in thailand 🙂

In case you're not aware, drones of any size or weight need to be registered for use in Thailand.

https://www.feic.co.th/nbtc-thailand-drone-registration/

• Thumbs Up 1

Struggling to deal with my life currently.

It’s losing my sister Jan, it’s really made me feel so alone and broken. You don’t realise how losing your loved one’s affects you until they are not there.

She wasn’t just my sister, she was my best friend as well.

I don’t know, I’m probably just needing my counsellor, I will be speaking to her Friday, then I speak to my psychiatrist on the 29th.

So hopefully I can get myself together.

• Like 3
  • Sad 6

6 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I'm currently laid on my pit with M'Lady massaging my feet and legs.... She showers me down every night about 8pm getting her soaped up fingers into all the crevices hidden, and created by, my rolls of blubber.. Sort of like a mini seaworld really ... Who'd of thought that at 67 years old both @Yessongs and I still have the bodies of a SEAL eh..??

I am drinking Red Velvet wine from the last box purchased in Makro, Ubon, yesterday whilst snacking on Tipo caramel egg cookies bought in the same place .......

I have no idea what I have done to deserve this but am just happy to enjoy it whilst it lasts .....

Walrus GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Haha 2

Decided bed was preferable to listening to my wife talking to her Thai mate on the phone. 95 minutes ago we were meant to be watching a movie together, but that's when her mate called. She is still on the phone and my patience is wearing thin. 

She is seeing this Thai girl tomorrow at 10 am, couldn't she just talk to her then.

Beginning to realise I can't compete with her phone. Personally wish they would both leave home.

• Great Info 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Horizondave said:

Decided bed was preferable to listening to my wife talking to her Thai mate on the phone. 95 minutes ago we were meant to be watching a movie together, but that's when her mate called. She is still on the phone and my patience is wearing thin. 

She is seeing this Thai girl tomorrow at 10 am, couldn't she just talk to her then.

Beginning to realise I can't compete with her phone. Personally wish they would both leave home.

That's why I am not married mate !

:default_1087:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, galenkia said:

Struggling to deal with my life currently.

It’s losing my sister Jan, it’s really made me feel so alone and broken. You don’t realise how losing your loved one’s affects you until they are not there.

She wasn’t just my sister, she was my best friend as well.

I don’t know, I’m probably just needing my counsellor, I will be speaking to her Friday, then I speak to my psychiatrist on the 29th.

So hopefully I can get myself together.

You've done well keeping your demons in check. Perhaps time to consider a trip to Pattaya.

It's not like staying there is Blighty is doing much for you and you're not alone, just google Youtube and Steady Eddie.

I doubt there is much you can do in the UK that you cannot do in Pattaya and there is much more on offer in Pattaya than the UK.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Just got back from my first visit to the gym,good place,well equipped & good aircon.

Not many people & no eye candy but I'm sure some will materialise sooner or later.

Go to a go go or the mall for eye candy mate. lol   just kidding, not really - focus on the sole purpose of why you are there. Get "into your zone". Eye candy will just distract you.

I am getting ready to head to the copy shop, then post office, then the gym for an early work out. Then mornings up here are awesome. The afternoons get HOT !

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Phantom51red said:

Pondering whether I should try get to this rock above the condo buildings,looks are deceiving but looking from balcony doesnt look to far,not even sure there's a trail,been up to mast area on the right which is the other side of hin lek fai and Higher with good but obscured views over hua hin,the rock looks a better option.

20240222_075220.jpg

Looks like great hash trail area. Something I enjoy doing is scouting new trail areas. I use Google Earth to armchair recce the area of interest. Then use its path tool to map out the trail I want to walk. Download that to my GPS and I'm good to go.

If I have the correct area identified based on your picture, the screenshot below is the Google Earth imagery of the same area. Looks like there are two good trails that branch off and head up to the saddle. The left trail looks like it comes within 50m of the rocks, with another smaller trail that will get you there.

Be interesting to compare my armchair recce to what you actually walk.

image.jpeg