What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

13 hours ago, Glasseye said:

lol.

I've busted a few of them over the years.

Missus won't let me use them any more,says I'll bust one & we'll have to pay for it😂😂😂

I don't give a fcuk what I drink out of so long as it doesn't leak!

• Haha 4

We're moving to a Grand Avenue condo after our 7 nights here in Jomtien,more expensive but so much better - we stayed there last year.

Missus didn't want to spend the money but fcuk it we're on holiday!

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

27 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

We're moving to a Grand Avenue condo after our 7 nights here in Jomtien,more expensive but so much better - we stayed there last year.

Missus didn't want to spend the money but fcuk it we're on holiday!

What agent do you use or do you just use Airbnb or a Booking type site ? 

• Like 1

In Reading heading to the hospital. Seriously, it really is a f***d  up shithouse.

Fucking beggars everywhere, half the people look like they have more mental health issues than me.

Used to like playing them away, they always got served up by us.😀

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

10 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Missus won't let me use them any more,says I'll bust one & we'll have to pay for it😂😂😂

Same here. With a couple of exceptions....  

A basic mug for tea drinking....  like this =

Basic Mug- Bulk Custom Printed 11oz Ceramic Mug with handle

For beer drinking - Either a half pint or full pint glass like this =

The 10 Best Beer Glasses of 2020 for Serious Craft Brew Lovers | SPY

24 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Same here. With a couple of exceptions....  

A basic mug for tea drinking....  like this =

Basic Mug- Bulk Custom Printed 11oz Ceramic Mug with handle

For beer drinking - Either a half pint or full pint glass like this =

The 10 Best Beer Glasses of 2020 for Serious Craft Brew Lovers | SPY

Good choices. For wine this would be the one for me

how-to-make-iced-coffee-at-home-add-ice-to-cup-1-of-1.jpg

2 hours ago, galenkia said:

Back home from the hospital and was positive.

The nurse said she couldn’t see any problems and will send the results to my Surgery.

So both my physical and mental health nurses have been very happy with me this week.

And hopefully this makes you happy as well.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

Back home from the hospital and was positive.

The nurse said she couldn’t see any problems and will send the results to my Surgery.

So both my physical and mental health nurses have been very happy with me this week.

Mate,

that's what they're saying, but how are you feeling in yourself?.

PM if you need to.

• Thumbs Up 2

Things are okay, feel good, both physically and mentally, going to the gym everyday.

Had a bit of a period where my heart felt a bit erratic, like having constant indigestion, but it feels better now.

So have a more positive outlook now.

Keep going in that direction then mate.

If you feel you're having a "tank slapper" then pick up the phone or PM me.

Seems like spring has sprung upon us and the good biking weather is here. It might be time to go looking around a few dealerships and checking out what is available, perhaps a goal for the next week or two.

I was on my way to visit my Dad today and went past a Kwaka dealership, glanced to my left and just saw the words "Harris" on a bike with a black tank and gold embossed letters, so i'm guessing a Harris Magnum special of some type. Wifey wouldn't let me turn around and look though, dammit.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, coxyhog said:

When you've sat on a beach in Saudi Arabia drinking home made wine out of a peanut can then anything is possible.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, richy65 said:

Been working all morning and just got back from a cold and wet run around town instead of going to the pub!

IMG_2646.png

My app is showing 8.53 km so not bad. But been raining all day or would be higher as I’d be out walking, but just gym activity really. Usually average around 13 kilometres.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

Just got home from the Hospital visiting my Dad.

My Mrs came along and bless her, there's a dead Roe Deer on the side of the road, she asked why we can't take it home as she heard that Venison is expensive.

I pointed out that having a deer carcass in the back of her car leaking stuff everywhere, stinking and covered in shit isn't a great idea, and although it wasn't there last night when we came home, I might struggle to lift an 80kg lump of dead animal over the crash barrier in the live lane of the A11 and into the boot.

Bless her she's very clever but sometimes I do wonder to myself.

Incidentally, there were about 10 dead pheasants littering the roadside as well I counted.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2
  • Surprised 2

6 hours ago, Butch said:

My Mrs came along and bless her, there's a dead Roe Deer on the side of the road, she asked why we can't take it home as she heard that Venison is expensive.

I pointed out that having a deer carcass in the back of her car leaking stuff everywhere, stinking and covered in shit isn't a great idea, and although it wasn't there last night when we came home, I might struggle to lift an 80kg lump of dead animal over the crash barrier in the live lane of the A11 and into the boot.

Incidentally, there were about 10 dead pheasants littering the roadside as well I counted.

Where I lived in the States, you would be facing a hefty fine if caught with an untagged deer in your vehicle. To avoid the fine you would have to jump through a few bureaucratic hoops to salvage a road kill.

• Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, Butch said:

A classic reminder regarding how they think differently then we do.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just settling in to our long term rented room (13 years) in Pattaya. Here for 39 days again. Came via 15 days in Vietnam, which was good, but different. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Yeh...crap football kit too eh ....

Fucking half hoop cunts!.

Honestly, when I was in Bracknell, the amount of retards wearing Reading merchandise was unreal, no surprise they built Broadmoor in Crowthorne.

• Haha 7