What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

2 hours ago, Painter said:

Kuwait Airways. Yes, I've read the reviews.... but they were best part of a grand less (up front) than the nearest "heard of" airline (Finnair, KLM etc), and less than half the price of Emirates or Qatar. 2 1/2 hour layover each way.

I'm not expecting much, but hope that it will get me there without too much hassle.

To me it's just a way of getting from A to B.

I couldn't really care less as long as it's clean and direct. Apart from that, it's just a few hours, i don't really care.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, galenkia said:

No surprise as Netflix recently went up a quid. Not had Prime for ages as I don't really watch it or order stuff, mostly Kindle books.

I originally got it during a Black Friday deal .. but it's been auto renewed each year .. I do use Amazon a lot for delivery and have watched the PL on it .. so have probably got my money's worth , have just reset it to get a reminder before it renews next year 

• Thumbs Up 2

21 minutes ago, boydeste said:

If you pay monthly, can you stop and start it as and when you wish, or are you committed to a year contract?

Good thing about Prime and Netflix,no contract, same as Now TV for Sky Sports, cancelled it end of the football season as not much on except some cricket,so will restart it for August.

• Like 2