What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

1 hour ago, Lirchenfeld said:

Just walked the sky bridge at Asoke. Is it me that has gotten heavier or is the bridge getting more and more wobbly?

I was almost getting seasick walking from t21 to times square / robbinsons.

Walked that bridge many times this week, never noticed any wobbling. 

Have you been in those weed shops again?

23 minutes ago, boydeste said:

No. Never. But i have walked past a lot of them  - as well as places that smelled of bad fish... maybe a combo of those oduers are the reason.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Lirchenfeld said:

Just walked the sky bridge at Asoke. Is it me that has gotten heavier or is the bridge getting more and more wobbly?

I was almost getting seasick walking from t21 to times square / robbinsons.

The City Lodge was around there but has now turned into El Goucho 2 storey steakhouse on Sukhumvit Soi 19. That whole area is very wobbly and sleeping at City Lodge was more likely than not to result in being woken by heavy trucks shaking the building as if an earthquake had just struck.

All those years ago i predicted some sort of structural failure around there. It hasn't happened yet but your wobbly bridge is possibly heading for collapse. Be very careful

download.jpeg-3.jpg

Edited by Zambo
City Lodge pic added
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, boydeste said:

It's the tipper trucks loaded with clay from foundation excavations that shake the whole area. Were you crossing the bridge during the truck ban? Not sure if these timings are upto date:

Trucks with 10 or more wheels are banned from inner Bangkok from 6am to 10am and from 3pm to 9 pm. 

Almost got hit by a car ... was crossing the road to Intimate hotel , next to Risa Massage , it's not used much .. didn't look behind me and a car missed me by inches ... c**t didn't slow down at all 

I was carrying my insurance details , luckily they weren't needed... 555 😅

On a positive note, since coming back , I was disappointed that none of my regular massage girls were around , until today , when two of them came back into town 👍👍 , which is also why I wasn't really concentrating when I crossed the road .... 555

Edited by Stillearly
  • Surprised 1

5 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Almost got hit by a car ... was crossing the road to Intimate hotel , next to Risa Massage , it's not used much .. didn't look behind me and a car missed me by inches ... c**t didn't slow down at all 

I was carrying my insurance details , luckily they weren't needed... 555 😅

On a positive note, since coming back , I was disappointed that none of my regular massage girls were around , until today , when two of them came back into town 👍👍 , which is also why I wasn't really concentrating when I crossed the road .... 555

Glad you are o.k. mate.

Our dicks somehow often seems to be what gets us into trouble. 

We used to call it the 3B"s (booze, broads, and boats).

Are you sticking with the workouts ?

2 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Glad you are o.k. mate.

Our dicks somehow often seems to be what gets us into trouble. 

We used to call it the 3B"s (booze, broads, and boats).

Are you sticking with the workouts ?

I've been pretty good so far ... I've had two big nights out since I arrived , I've used the hotel gym twice since I've been here and swam most days ... I haven't done as much walking as I hoped ... but in my defence it's been really hot in the daytime and my sleep patterns are a bit screwed up , so haven't managed a early morning yet ...

23 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

I've been pretty good so far ... I've had two big nights out since I arrived , I've used the hotel gym twice since I've been here and swam most days ... I haven't done as much walking as I hoped ... but in my defence it's been really hot in the daytime and my sleep patterns are a bit screwed up , so haven't managed a early morning yet ...

Get wet mate. Then go back to your room, take a shower, relax a bit. Then go out and get wet again.

2 hours ago, Glasseye said:

Get wet mate. Then go back to your room, take a shower, relax a bit. Then go out and get wet again.

Just finishing a meal in Cafe Pitini. Food is good, but if you get here after about 7, the music from live band  across the road is defending, expecially the bass. Totally unnecessary to be playing that loud in just a double front bar. The band are shit as well. 

Edit, it's next door. No wonder the walls were vibrating  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Sad 1

42 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Just finishing a meal in Cafe Pitini. Food is good, but if you get here after about 7, the music from live band  across the road is defending, expecially the bass. Totally unnecessary to be playing that loud in just a double front bar. The band are shit as well. 

I'm just back in my room , for a quiet night in ....and a bar 50 yards away is having a party night , huge bass and karaoke  ...bunch of cnuts 555

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

I'm just back in my room , for a quiet night in ....and a bar 50 yards away is having a party night , huge bass and karaoke  ...bunch of cnuts 555

I had this  dark feeling about walking into one of these places and mowing down the band with a machine gun 😎😁😁😁

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Nightcrawler said:

I had this  dark feeling about walking into one of these places and mowing down the band with a machine gun 😎😁😁😁

I still play "Smoke On The Water" every night before going to bed. It had become such a regular part of my attempted sleep routine back when I lived in VT 6. And that band fcuking sucked !

Nothing dark about it at all mate. I was making plans to buy an RP G and use it. I had a direct line of fire from my balcony. Then Covid came around and shut the cnuts down before I could. Spoiled my romantic dreams of blowing that place to hell.

Edited by Glasseye
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

Just finishing a meal in Cafe Pitini.  ......

Next door to Cafe Pitini is a ladyboy bar. Would you like to rethink why the walls are vibrating ? 🙂

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1