What is wrong with me?.

galenkia

5 hours ago, Butch said:

Derek is right, could be low blood sugar, or even a "blood shunt" as you woke up. Your BP may have dropped low due to not eating as well, so getting up from a relaxed, low BP state into movement and activity , your body may not have been able to keep up in its current situation. The body will pull the blood from the legs into the vital areas to keep things functioning, hence the weakness (like a "knee trembler" but less fun).

anyway, I'm purely speculating on the above and most probably a 99.9% chance that I'm wrong.

Even if you didn't call 111, go to the GP if you can get in, or get a telephone consult. They'll get you to check your BP and / or probably call you in for some more tests.

It literally could be something from what @Glasseye said, an inner ear infection right up to something more serious. Get it looked at.

I had a blood pressure test a few months ago, the nurse was happy as it was only 133 but she said she would take it again and can talk to her about my recent condition.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, galenkia said:

Basically I eat a pack of crisps and about half a sandwich. Basically live on water in my flask.

Take a lot of different supplements so I am getting some goodness in me.

Get some regular food in ya mate.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

33 minutes ago, boydeste said:

You have gone through an emotional roller coaster mate.

The less you eat, the less you will be hungry and it can spiral very quickly into anorexia. Force yourself to eat things you really enjoy. That may be cakes or treats, but get some food inside you one way or another. 

Add in fruit like bananas, oranges etc. You know what you like. Just get the body used to taking food again. You can worry about supplements later on when you are back to normal. 

When he is back to normal, he won't need those (excessively expensive) supplements anymore.

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, galenkia said:

It’s like my appetite has just dropped so much, I don’t know why its doing it.

Look at some of my Post a picture of your etc....If that doesn't get your juices going nothing will....

Seriously mate you have to eat & eat well!

• Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, Freee!! said:

That is just a snack between lunch and dinner.

And how much of that? Probably also not enough.

Supplements don't supply basic nutrition, just some supplemental elements and maybe some vitamins, both of which you will get enough with a sufficient and balanced diet.

Based on what I have read in this topic, my diagnosis is malnutrition. I recommend you start eating regularly and enough, otherwise you will be the next entry in the obituary topic, something a lot of us wouldn't like to see.

Start eating more eggs, quality jusices, especially tomato, orjange. veggie juices. Keep you protien levels up - tuna, eggs, pentut butter, canned fish, milk. Brocolli, cabaggage, carrots, spninich, avacados - Drinfk black tea, every day, no sugar, use gneric stevia products for sweetner, eat blueberries, avacado smothies, cheese, etc. wheat toaets sannis,,,, oatmeal and.or grtis. 

you wiil be fine, shit like a goose, and all will be good with the world.....

peppers, garlic, and onions also help make the body function beter.

Oh, a short glass of soy milk and beans, beans, beans..... wil make all good with the World, All done in small quantities throught the day will make life my better for you. In time, you will see.

Don't over think it, just do it mate, and quit dicking around.

Edited by Glasseye
  • Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

@galenkia Watch yourself buddy, keep an eye on your weight etc. Like everyone else has said, eating properly is really key. 

Glad to hear that you are better. 

Everything vegan vegetarian.

Shopping list for tomorrow ❤️

IMG_0766.jpeg

Edited by galenkia
  • Like 2
  • Great Info 1

Thanks for your kindness. This all revolves around Jan’s funeral a little while ago. Just the Stress and Anxiety really f***d me up, Now I can keep up grieving but in a more positive mindset.

❤️

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

10 minutes ago, galenkia said:

IMG_0766.jpeg

And that gents is QPRs line up for their next game. 

Apologies Alan, I couldn't resist it. 

All the best going forward matey. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, galenkia said:

Thanks for your kindness. This all revolves around Jan’s funeral a little while ago. Just the Stress and Anxiety really f***d me up, Now I can keep up grieving but in a more positive mindset.

❤️

Stress is the greates contributor to illness and death there is. It contributes greatly to inflamation which destroys your body in a variety of ways. Of course, some stress is always present, it is nature, but too much and not managing (exercise) it is what puts us 6' under, more than anything else.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

Which is home to Watford on Sunday & live on Sky....

SKY offered me a half price discount for six months today so may well go with that, especially with cricket season starting soon. Not like I need to work.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Glasseye said:

Stress is the greates contributor to illness and death there is. It contributes greatly to inflamation which destroys your body in a variety of ways. Of course, some stress is always present, it is nature, but too much and not managing (exercise) it is what puts us 6' under, more than anything else.

If stress is the greatest contributor to death , Then it’s best I don’t get Sky until the week after.until @coxyhog,s Watford have played QPR.

• Haha 6

Just now, galenkia said:

If stress is the greatest contributor to death , Then it’s best I don’t get Sky until the week after.until @coxyhog,s Watford have played QPR.

555555 ! I don't know shit, but I am sure that is pretty damn funny.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, galenkia said:

My team are shit so we wind each other up 

If you want to learn about a shit team, learn the history to learn about the Chicago Cubs. Shit is an understatement. But, I love them all the less.

Most Cubs fans are truely mascochistic. Lovers of heartbreak and pain, yet never do they give up hope.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, galenkia said:

SKY offered me a half price discount for six months today so may well go with that, especially with cricket season starting soon. Not like I need to work.

India vs England test series starts 28 Jan but as yet no deal has been done to show it live in the UK.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

India vs England test series starts 28 Jan but as yet no deal has been done to show it live in the UK.

I’ll wait to see what happens. Don’t want football only, cricket I spend most time watching.

I imagine they will though , huge audiences in England just from the Asian community not including us.

13 hours ago, galenkia said:

IMG_0766.jpeg

Have you ever tried Hello Fresh or Gousto , you choose the meals you would like and they send you all the ingredients you need 

with time on your hands , it could be a good way of getting diverse and nutritious meals ... just looks they have 30 vegetarian options and 12 vegan. ..

https://www.gousto.co.uk/menu?collection=vegetarian

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Have you ever tried Hello Fresh or Gousto , you choose the meals you would like and they send you all the ingredients you need 

with time on your hands , it could be a good way of getting diverse and nutritious meals ... just looks they have 30 vegetarian options and 12 vegan. ..

https://www.gousto.co.uk/menu?collection=vegetarian

No ,never tried either.

Cheers