What is wrong with me?.

galenkia

1 hour ago, galenkia said:

I’ll wait to see what happens. Don’t want football only, cricket I spend most time watching.

I imagine they will though , huge audiences in England just from the Asian community not including us.

Yes but it may go to TNT as did the recent white ball matches in the Carib.

• Great Info 1

14 hours ago, galenkia said:

Thanks for your kindness. This all revolves around Jan’s funeral a little while ago. Just the Stress and Anxiety really f***d me up, Now I can keep up grieving but in a more positive mindset.

❤️

Grief manifests itself in many ways. As does emotional trauma.

Speaking from personal experience, back in 96 I suffered a massive emotionally traumatic time which threw me off a cliff.

One of the manifestations was my appetite ceased almost immediately, as my mind was too preoccupied with dealing with the emotional pain, which in turn manifested itself as a physical symptom. We've all read of someone getting shocked so badly their hair "turned white in an instant" - while not literally true, it does describe a very instant change of mindset, physical condition and emotional shock.

Despite being not hungry and not wanting to eat the mind / body will stop feeling hungry if there is larger trauma to deal with, subconsciously, which is why when we are busy or extremely stressed, the increased adrenaline and other hormones suppress the hunger reaction.

You then start to "crash" - the sugar in your muscles, the energy stored is depleted, so the body starts to dig into the fat reserves and burns that as energy. This takes a lot of effort, and when coupled with everything else you've been through, pretty much adds up to those symptoms.

You really need to listen to @Krapow - and while I understand his daughters reluctance to have to watch Rangers getting stuffed again on TV, he is kind of right.

Get yerself checked.

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Butch said:

Speaking from personal experience, back in 96 I suffered a massive emotionally traumatic time which threw me off a cliff.

One of the manifestations was my appetite ceased almost immediately, as my mind was too preoccupied with dealing with the emotional pain, which in turn manifested itself as a physical symptom. We've all read of someone getting shocked so badly their hair "turned white in an instant" - while not literally true, it does describe a very instant change of mindset, physical condition and emotional shock.

Despite being not hungry and not wanting to eat the mind / body will stop feeling hungry if there is larger trauma to deal with, subconsciously, which is why when we are busy or extremely stressed, the increased adrenaline and other hormones suppress the hunger reaction.

You then start to "crash" - the sugar in your muscles, the energy stored is depleted, so the body starts to dig into the fat reserves and burns that as energy. This takes a lot of effort, and when coupled with everything else you've been through, pretty much adds up to those symptoms.

You really need to listen to @Krapow - and while I understand his daughters reluctance to have to watch Rangers getting stuffed again on TV, he is kind of right.

Get yerself checked.

Last blood test I took yesterday read 97/77, no wonder I was f***d up, I was walking like I was pissed up and hallucinating. I reckon it’s worse because you think you are going crazy.

I glance at a jacket on a wardrobe out the corner of my eye and it looks like a real person.

Also had my first panic attack in years. The last one before was 133/112. So I will give the medication a break until it rises up to regular levels, then will get back on it again.

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, galenkia said:

If stress is the greatest contributor to death , Then it’s best I don’t get Sky until the week after.until @coxyhog,s Watford have played QPR.

Very true, and a big part of the reason i'm currently living life to the fullest, me being a Rangers fan ...

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Krapow said:

Very true, and a big part of the reason i'm currently living life to the fullest, me being a Rangers fan ...

Glad to have you onboard at QPR.

Always knew you would come to your senses and follow the best team in Britain rather than that secterion shite.

😂

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, Butch said:

Get yerself checked.

More wise words ^^^

I went through a whirlwind of shit around 2004-6. I will only mirror what you stated - "I suffered a massive emotionally traumatic time which threw me off a cliff."

I imposed many significant changes following that period. I had to focus on dealing with the reponsibilities of the day to day during that time. It was shortly after the deluge settled when I began chipping away at the changes  (most of them positive, but sacrifices were made). 

Shit ain't easy sometimes. 

• Thanks 1

On 1/9/2024 at 2:15 AM, Aqualung said:

And that gents is QPRs line up for their next game. 

Apologies Alan, I couldn't resist it. 

All the best going forward matey. 

If that was our lineup I’d have added spuds.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, galenkia said:

Glad to have you onboard at QPR.

Always knew you would come to your senses and follow the best team in Britain rather than that secterion shite.

😂

I'm still traumatised after cheering on a team playing in hoops when me you and @Lemondropkid went ffs

• Haha 3

On 1/9/2024 at 11:27 AM, galenkia said:

If stress is the greatest contributor to death , Then it’s best I don’t get Sky until the week after.until @coxyhog,s Watford have played QPR.

Probably a good decision although QPR wasted a lot of chances,our first was a worldie.

• Thumbs Up 1