Football

Thinkingallowed

28 minutes ago, Krapow said:

No respect for the Manager at all.

Hopefully that's the keepers last game.

Play power eh, Iove to seen him try that with the likes of Souness or even Ferguson. 

Players got Mourinho and Conte sacked in recent years.Until Roman grows a pair and sacks certain players it will continue.

Not that i give a toss about that filth of a club.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Then Sari TOLD to say HE made a mistake before interview. Not a precedent I want to see in PL. ..Prick Kepa should be kicked out...Something the FA needs to sort out quick...self important millionaire players with inflated egos.

I agree Krapow...Fergie or Souness would have come on and kicked his arse off the pitch.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Starshine said:

Then Sari TOLD to say HE made a mistake before interview. Not a precedent I want to see in PL. ..Prick Kepa should be kicked out...Something the FA needs to sort out quick...self important millionaire players with inflated egos.

I agree Krapow...Fergie or Souness would have come on and kicked his arse off the pitch.

Strachan would of probably chinned him on the pitch.😀

• Haha 1

Your midfield is too defensive ........... thought Van Dijk out of this world ....... you can still do it.

Crash out to Bayern let City pile up games ......... enjoyed the West Ham win however done the double over Newcastle ........ and trying to sign Shelvey. ?? 

44 minutes ago, Thinkingallowed said:

West Brom sack Darren Moore. They are fourth in a very difficult league. My head hurts here.

That foreign bloke Fulham sacked earlier in the season is favourite for the job.

This is why i really don't care about football anymore.

Its just so fooked up.

• Like 1