Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

21 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

40? I guess you’d meet your daily step count trotting to Charing Cross

Go out early in the morning for exercise, plus do some in the evening. Usually average around 10’000 steps a day or five miles during the week and around double at the weekend.

• Thumbs Up 2

Current craze for the save the planet mob is to stencil 4 x 4 vehicles for the cause !

it was letting down tyres in the night but it’s escalated. Mad thing is some of the vehicles are electric / hybrid which is what I’m led to believe they support ( not convinced myself).

IMG_9344.jpeg

• Great Info 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Surprised 2

2 hours ago, AJSP said:

Current craze for the save the planet mob is to stencil 4 x 4 vehicles for the cause !

it was letting down tyres in the night but it’s escalated. Mad thing is some of the vehicles are electric / hybrid which is what I’m led to believe they support ( not convinced myself).

IMG_9344.jpeg

I’m sure they’d be fine with it if the same was done to their Teslas…..

Idiots

OH BTW……was shocked to see this yesterday. Bus does a loop around a huge mall by my place. Was 20+ of these parked almost 1/2 mile from the dealership, which has another 75+ on the lot. I can see why the stock has been volatile, I remember when people were waiting 2.5 years for delivery

Not anymore……

IMG_1881.jpeg

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Surprised 2

36 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

I’m sure they’d be fine with it if the same was done to their Teslas…..

Idiots

OH BTW……was shocked to see this yesterday. Bus does a loop around a huge mall by my place. Was 20+ of these parked almost 1/2 mile from the dealership, which has another 75+ on the lot. I can see why the stock has been volatile, I remember when people were waiting 2.5 years for delivery

Not anymore……

IMG_1881.jpeg

I can't help laughing when I come across someone virtue signaling about saving the planet in a Tesla as they try and charge it in an place without sufficient base electrical load for simple living needs in US states such as California.

But get rid of those evil gas ranges and lawn mowers, LOL, insanity.

• Thumbs Up 3

Good to see the Canadian authorities doing their job.

Most cases these days get x-rayed at airports. X-ray can't see through lead, so these lead weights packed tightly together in my case must have looked well dodgy. They took them out of the box and left them loose, but had the decency to leave me a note to say why things had been disturbed.

20230613_163825.jpg

20230613_163243.jpg

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Surprised 1

4 hours ago, AJSP said:

IMG_9344.jpeg

Just a bunch of C**** that need putting on their asses imo.

• Thumbs Up 4

4 hours ago, Jambo said:

Tung Ng 1 and Si Nuan.jpg

There is a very interesting story about this photo.

The dog with the dark brown head is Tung Nung . The one with the white face is See Nuan.

The first time they met was when I brought two of our original remaining dogs up from Pattaya/Bangsaray to live with the resident two family dogs in Mae Sot. They immediately started fighting and kept that going on and off for a year or so when the had resolved to simply avoid one another as much as possible.

This photo was taken an hour or so after we had collected Tung Nung from the vets. The prognosis was not good and the vet had told us that it was touch and go whether the dog would survive the next few days. Much to our complete amazement See Nuan laid down next to her mortal enemy Tung Nung and basically did not move for the next two days when Tung Nung showed signs of recovery.

How does one explain that? They had never,ever, slept next to one another before.

That was three years or so ago and both are healthy members of a pack of 5 recycled former Soi dogs.

Dogs definitely have a six sense.

My grand dad had an Alsatian, every time he visited the dog would sit patiently in our kitchen until he got his biscuits that my mum always gave him.

On this occasion, I was around 10 years old and laying on the sofa watching TV with the flu. He came straight in the house, pushed open the living room door and just laid on the floor next to where I was on the sofa and he wouldn't move until my Grand dad had to leave.

The same dog was kept in a large pound on a farm with no view of the entrance to the farm. He would bark like hell when anyone came in whether in a car or walking, BUT if my grand dad was either in the car with them or walking too, he never battered an eyelid.

How the f**k can that be possible ?

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1