What are you listening to right now?

Krapow

7 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Thanks for your guidance. I'd be lost without it.

I'll just not bother to throw in my enjoyment of the moment. Go along with your rules and listen to some of what others have to post.

Just a suggestion. Not my rules. It's just what members have been doing on the thread.

Feel free to start your own stuff I'm sure it will be appreciated.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Thanks for your guidance. I'd be lost without it.

I'll just not bother to throw in my enjoyment of the moment. Go along with your rules and listen to some of what others have to post.

BTW - Perhaps a polite reminder on what the rules are would be proper for instructions to a new member. Not some a off comment "Am I deaf".  Try to be a respectful mod please.

Thanks for advice.

• Haha 1

Not now, but last night after some proper medicating decided to take a trip back in time and chill to 3 of my all time favorites that I rarely hear anymore..

Jeff Beck - Freeway Jam, Traffic - Low Spark Over the High Heel Boys and Led Zepplin - Communication Breakdown

• Thumbs Up 2

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 4:54 PM, Lemondropkid said:

He played on that Black & White Night gig with Roy Orbison. Along with Bruce Springsteen, Jackson Browne, Bonnie Raitt, K.D. Lang and many others. What an album !

Elvis Costello had some great stuff back in the day. Jammed to him and the Talking Heads a lot. Talk about a good bad that'll get you moving. David Byrne - wow.

• Like 1