Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

5 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Baz's post above got me thinking ..... always a bad idea.

Is there anything similar to the old Secrets in Pattaya these days where you can pop down for a toasted ham and cheese sandwich, sit with delightful company watching music videos or sports and then pop back upstairs with some hot toasted crumpets !!!!!

I don't know of any recently ..... anyone ???

Max Central, between Third road and Soi Arunothai.

• Thumbs Up 2

11 hours ago, Bazle said:

Apologies as I'm sure that this must have been posted before. 

This is what has become of Secrets Hotel:

Mr Egg started a thread on it last year when it re-opened.

https://www.thailand-247.com/topic/4842-secrets-hotel-open-again-november-2021/

9 hours ago, nampla69 said:

not seen that before no ??

Bar Pub Inn ???

Not seen it?  You commented on Egg's thread!

Just wondering if Classroom is still operating as go go. Reason I ask is that I am staying above in the hotel in August and only pic I saw made it look like a bar with a band playing music which seems a different set up.

Just wondering what is there now although there is a separate entrance for hotel.

7 hours ago, KWA said:

Mr Egg started a thread on it last year when it re-opened.

https://www.thailand-247.com/topic/4842-secrets-hotel-open-again-november-2021/

Not seen it?  You commented on Egg's thread!

I only made a joke about it second / third response down. Had not opened and looked like a building site.

Walked by there a couple of weeks ago and it was all lights out so ... still dunno anyone been in there yet ??

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, boydeste said:

The Mclub closed a good while ago, has it new owners?

Not sure about the owners, but i have friends who used to meet there not so long back.

I assume it is still open  ????

I have an Aussie mate who lives in Max Central, i'll message him and post his reply as and when.

Edited by SteveBC
  • Thumbs Up 2

18 minutes ago, SteveBC said:

Not sure about the owners, but i have friends who used to meet there not so long back.

I assume it is still open  ????

I have an Aussie mate who lives in Max Central, i'll message him and post his reply as and when.

Just got a reply from my mate, and yes it is open, in fact he sent his reply to me from the M-Club as he's in there right now     !!!!

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

3 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Just wondering if Classroom is still operating as go go. Reason I ask is that I am staying above in the hotel in August and only pic I saw made it look like a bar with a band playing music which seems a different set up.

Just wondering what is there now although there is a separate entrance for hotel.

Wasn't Barry Upton in residence there pre Covid .. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Surprised 1

1 hour ago, SteveBC said:

Just got a reply from my mate, and yes it is open, in fact he sent his reply to me from the M-Club as he's in there right now     !!!!

Pity I can't be there tonight looks interesting. Great info and condos for rent upstairs I presume ??

Screenshot 2022-06-30 at 14.29.13.png

17 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Baz's post above got me thinking ..... always a bad idea.

Is there anything similar to the old Secrets in Pattaya these days where you can pop down for a toasted ham and cheese sandwich, sit with delightful company watching music videos or sports and then pop back upstairs with some hot toasted crumpets !!!!!

I don't know of any recently ..... anyone ???

I think there will be news on the bar soon 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SteveBC said:

Yes mate, nice condos for rent too in the same building.

Sly looks like the only do monthly rates but might check anyway for 2 weeks .... many thanks for the info.

I like to change where I stay and not too far out ...

43 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Sly looks like the only do monthly rates but might check anyway for 2 weeks .... many thanks for the info.

It's a little bit further out than you may think if you are one to stagger home from the main entertainment areas. I think it's soi 14 off 3rd rd if memory serves me right.

I only remember it as Monkey highway.

Edited by boydeste
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

It's a little bit further out than you may think if you are one to stagger home from the main entertainment areas. I think it's soi 14 off 3rd rd if memory serves me right.

I only remember it as Monkey highway.

Probably 15 minutes walk from LK metro... across 3rd Road and then up a soi soi on an s-bend on the way to Nirun.... if its the place I think it is...

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Painter said:

Probably 15 minutes walk from LK metro... across 3rd Road and then up a soi soi on an s-bend on the way to Nirun.... if its the place I think it is...

Yes, that's where it is, I used to walk past it almost daily on my trips.

Was run by a Canadian guy, his name escapes me right now, but they had a few nice girls there from time to time.

Edited by boydeste
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, nampla69 said:

If you click through to the booking the date selection is a regular calendar and you can book by the day- very cheap!

• Thanks 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1