Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

22 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

For as long as I can remember they've advertised buy 2 drinks for the price of 1, but the reality of the promo has always been you paid for 2 drinks at a time and received a slight discount on the price per drink compared to per drink prices at some of the nearby bars.

i seem to remember you got 2 bottles (one with the lid on) and when you were ready they changed the one with the lid on for a cool one i cant remember about how much lol

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, thumper63 said:

They have really cleaned the jobsite up. Looks like the gra d opening isn't far off

10 April has been confirmed by NDTVi ..

Wouldn't it be lovely if each bar could sell its own beer ... Mandalay Bar could sell ABC Stout on draught !!!

EDIT = The owner says that there will be a fake grass garden with outside seating but which bar will serve them ..?? 😕

Edited by Derek Dangleberries

2 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

10 April has been confirmed by NDTVi ..

Wouldn't it be lovely if each bar could sell its own beer ... Mandalay Bar could sell ABC Stout on draught !!!

EDIT = The owner says that there will be a fake grass garden with outside seating but which bar will serve them ..?? 😕

Almost making me want to leave Udon Thani a day early and head down for the grand opening.

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Hahahahahaha!!!!

Y'know I've just been thinking of you mate, how are you??

I've been trying my latest brews ready for Songkran .... lush !!!

I'm well thanks. Have a glass for me 🍷

• Thumbs Up 1

Personally, I have never liked beer bar complexes.

Or maybe, more accurately, I infinitely prefer the ambience of the individual bar/club with a good but not too loud sound system, air con, cold beers and hot slim friendly girls. I mean, whats not to like?

Given how it would seem Pattaya already has an over-abundance of existing beer bar complexes mostly devoid of paying customers does anybody think adding new ones to the mix is going to be any more successful?

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

3 hours ago, Stillearly said:

I can see the expats queuing up now ... 555

IMG_6698.jpeg

IMG_6699.jpeg

Pretty reasonable prices.....Not bad at all......These prices should get butts on seats....

But what is "My Beer"?

Edited by fforest
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, fforest said:

Pretty reasonable prices.....Not bad at all......These prices should get butts on seats....

But what is "My Beer"?

My beer is Singha lite, lower in calories than normal Singha.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 3/29/2024 at 11:28 PM, Stillearly said:

Las Vegas Beer Garden opening on my birthday 🥳, 10th April ... apparently.... shame I'll be 6,000 odd miles away .. 555

Just so you know you are in good company, my wife's b-day is April 10th....we will be in Patts. Maybe I will try to venture over here and see what it is all about. 

Budweiser at 100 baht? Not bad. Jager Bombs at 170 baht? Well...maybe I can turn back the clock a bit LOL! 

• Haha 1

On 2/8/2024 at 9:41 AM, forcebwithu said:

A heads up that Nicky's will be moving not far from their current location in a month or two.

image.jpeg

Latest word is Nicky's is hoping to move to the new location in June, but since TIT, July is more likely.

Pictures of the construction as of this morning.
P4040002.jpgP4040005.jpg

P4040008.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2