Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

Sure is a different world we live in now.

Two years ago around this time (before the poop hit the fan) I could hear from my perch in VT 6 - 3, 4, sometimes 5 different bands playing into the wee hours every night.

---- I could play "Smoke On The Water" in my sleep.

39 minutes ago, Blue Streak said:

Can't guarantee anything at the moment m8 but on a regular basis up till

today......On Soi Buakhao....North end a place called ''town''.....central.....Rock Factory..Zero....

Tree Town a few places esp Area 39...always well attended.......L K Metro........Boomerang Bar......

Beach Rd 7-8.... Lisa on the Beach.....heard some good sounds there, and the only other ones I've

noticed is Stonehouse as you enter W/S on left then Candy Shop followed by Lucifers......on your 

right.......Happy hunting....lol.....Who know  if someone takes a chance and puts something special

on NYE as it's open till  1.00 am......

Thanks mate. Any ideas on how New Plaza are handling things..??

On 12/29/2021 at 8:12 PM, Blue Streak said:

Can't guarantee anything at the moment m8 but on a regular basis up till

today......On Soi Buakhao....North end a place called ''town''.....central.....Rock Factory..Zero....

Tree Town a few places esp Area 39...always well attended.......L K Metro........Boomerang Bar......

Beach Rd 7-8.... Lisa on the Beach.....heard some good sounds there, and the only other ones I've

noticed is Stonehouse as you enter W/S on left then Candy Shop followed by Lucifers......on your 

right.......Happy hunting....lol.....Who know  if someone takes a chance and puts something special

on NYE as it's open till  1.00 am......

Tiny update, Rolling Live Soi 8 was banging it out last night as was  Hot Tuna in Walking Street

sounded great........

• Like 2

On 12/29/2021 at 1:10 AM, Derek Dangleberries said:

It made "The Star" in Patpong look like a hi-so knocking shop !

I hope I never set foot in a place worse than the old "Star of Light" in Patpong.  I shudder even thinking about it.  For me, the Star of Light was the definition of Sleazysmall-1.pngIt was very small inside and filthy dirty, smelly and shabby beyond belief.  However, major sleaze was a turn-on for some SoL's regulars.

I have a fairly strong stomach, but SoL was one of the few places I almost puked.  This happened about 15 years ago. One of girls had blown a guy seated on a bar stool.  She walked behind the bar and spit the mouthful of cum into the sink where another girl was rising out drink glasses. I thanked every deity known and unknown that I was drinking directly from a bottle of San Miguel.  If I had been drinking from a mug or glass, I probably would have lost it.

I only went back to the SoL a couple of times after that and then only because a friend wanted to go.  He thought some of girls had exceptional oral skills but would barfine them and take them to a nearby S/T hotel.  

Evil

Edited by Evil Penevil

1 hour ago, Evil Penevil said:

I hope I never set foot in a place worse than the old "Star of Light" in Patpong.  I shudder even thinking about it.  For me, the Star of Light was the definition of Sleazysmall-1.pngIt was very small inside and filthy dirty, smelly and shabby beyond belief.  However, major sleaze was a turn-on for some SoL's regulars.

I have a fairly strong stomach, but SoL was one of the few places I almost puked.  This happened about 15 years ago. One of girls had blown a guy seated on a bar stool.  She walked behind the bar and spit the mouthful of cum into the sink where another girl was rising out drink glasses. I thanked every deity known and unknown that I was drinking directly from a bottle of San Miguel.  If I had been drinking from a mug or glass, I probably would have lost it.

I only went back to the SoL a couple of times after that and then only because a friend wanted to go.  He thought some of girls had exception oral skills but would barfine them and take them to a nearby S/T hotel.  

Evil

Did you ever see the mattress in the room at the end of the corridor just passed the toilets...? I am sure it moved with all the wildlife living in it !!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Evil Penevil said:

I only went back to the SoL a couple of times after that and then only because a friend wanted to go.  He thought some of girls had exception oral skills but would barfine them and take them to a nearby S/T hotel.  

Evil

16 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Did you ever see the mattress in the room at the end of the corridor just passed the toilets...? I am sure it moved with all the wildlife living in it !!!

lol.... One of the places I've never had the pleasure to visit.

Reminds me of some of the places I visited when I first visited Costa Rica back in the early days. 

The first time I walked into one of those places I wondered how anyone could even bust a nut they were so filthy.

• Haha 1

I have never been in a BJ bar. Or at least if I was I didnt know it. I mainly inhabit the sports bars when in Pats. I think lady Cow may get her udders in a twist if I said,"Hang on love I'm just going in to get a quick BJ." Also great thread boys. Some good info. I just hope it gets back to normal by the time I get back there. Hopefully this year.

Edited by hugh cow
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I never went that far into the SoL. I never even sat down, only stood at the bar.  There 's a real risk of catching body lice, scabies or something worse in such places.  Sleaze just doesn't appeal to me in any form.

Evil

• Haha 1

Let the restaurants open fully, so they have to start paying a nice chunk of rent again...Then hit the restaurants HARD with a bunch of new requirements....

Nice one.....

This should achieve the goal of putting many more out of business... 

• Thumbs Up 2

On 12/23/2021 at 6:29 AM, forcebwithu said:

Noticed that too, but looks like they're only using the front portion of the rather large bar area.

I noticed this morning that they have steps going up to a balcony!!! Perhaps it has always been there but I didn't notice it before because it was either always dark when I went in..... or I was too drunk!

On 12/31/2021 at 3:03 PM, Evil Penevil said:

I hope I never set foot in a place worse than the old "Star of Light" in Patpong.

Funny...I spent many a night drinking at a beer bar right outside SOL and never once went in there. Cleo Beer Bar was run by an old gal named "Sar" who used to sleep on top of the bar early in the morning. The bar rarely closed. Good place to stay up drink all night and watch the world go by.

I did have a friend at SOL named Pueng who I took out to eat once in awhile.

6429430425_2d11526a71_c.jpg

4664879270_7e011a60f4_c.jpg

Pueng

6135563037_abca35e2b2_c.jpg

6136109904_42461374c3_c.jpg

Edited by lazarus
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, lazarus said:

Funny...I spent many a night drinking at a beer bar right outside SOL and never once went in there. Cleo Beer Bar was run by an old gal named "Sar" who used to sleep on top of the bar early in the morning. The bar rarely closed. Good place to stay up drink all night and watch the world go by.

Shit I remember the old lady! She used to get upset when Farang spoke Thai!

The bar the other side from The Star of her sticky out bar was where I once spent a Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning in. When I got back to my room after a 72 hour session I switched on the telly and saw that Princess Di had died...

It was later taken over by Allen (A BSC Engineer). He did well but later realised that the amount that he "bought" it for was only an annual lease ..

Edited by Derek Dangleberries
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, john luke said:

2A45DBFA-34FF-4FB5-B762-2845D9DBCB0F.jpeg

Deep cleaning at Yayoi in Terminal 21.  I can not read Thai.  If anyone can do a  precise translation it would be good.  Staff sickness?

It say closing Jan 2-4 for big cleaning reopens Jan 5

I can read Thai now ....It took me 15 minutes to learn....With my new photo translator app.....I am just to smart for school....