Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

2 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Over the passed couple of days I've noticed that Buffalo Bar has been spruced up!

Once a haven for expats to get away from the tourists in the nineties, perhaps it will become a haven once more to keep away from Pattaya vloggers !!! 

Noticed that too, but looks like they're only using the front portion of the rather large bar area.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Over the passed couple of days I've noticed that Buffalo Bar has been spruced up!

Once a haven for expats to get away from the tourists in the nineties, perhaps it will become a haven once more to keep away from Pattaya vloggers !!! 

Had some great times in there in the past, 20 years ago or more, it was almost classed as going to the "dark side" venturing so far away from the usual 'hunting grounds'........

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Buffalo bar is/was my favorite bar in Pattaya....The bar should have been called .....Thai Girls  Have Not Forgotten How To Take Care Really Good  Bar......

I wish someone had saved all of Fon-Tooks old pictures, he took loads of great pictures in the bar..

Edited by fforest
  • Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

27 minutes ago, fforest said:

Buffalo bar is/was my favorite bar in Pattaya....The bar should have been called .....Thai Girls  Have Not Forgotten How To Take Care Really Good  Bar......

I wish someone had saved all of Fon-Tooks old pictures, he took loads of great pictures in the bar..

One of the more disappointing aspects of how the Secrets forum was taken offline with no advance notice. Lost a lot of Pattaya history that was captured in pics by Fon-Took and others, not to mention numerous trip reports.

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

One of the more disappointing aspects of how the Secrets forum was taken offline with no advance notice. Lost a lot of Pattaya history that was captured in pics by Fon-Took and others, not to mention numerous trip reports.

I try not to judge people but Ben killing the Secrets forum with NO NOTICE was a despicable thing to do.....And I would be more than happy to tell this to his face.

Sure it was Ben's forum to do as he liked with but come on at least throw all the members a bone of a few days notice....  

Edited by fforest
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Noticed that too, but looks like they're only using the front portion of the rather large bar area.

Yep, it'll be interesting to see what happens in there. Perhaps I am wrong because I only glanced in but it seems there is a new pool table in there. Leaving a bit of a dance floor for us old buggers to get up and boogie ... (for the life of me I can't think of the place in Block M, Jakarta that had that sort of set up....but it worked rather well!!!)

I think I may have stumbled across a good idea there lads....!!! 

5 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Have taken some lovely girls from there over the years. It was the first "out of town" bar that Fontoc, RIP,  drove me to whilst showing me around when I started long trips.

• Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

I lost years of my photos that I  transferred and stored on "Mongers Media" right back to my first ever trip.

What a way to treat members, work colleagues and those of us who were also  additionally once considered as friends.

• Like 5

19 hours ago, SteveBC said:

Had some great times in there in the past, 20 years ago or more, it was almost classed as going to the "dark side" venturing so far away from the usual 'hunting grounds'........

Yeah, was a great bar, used to go there early to mid 2000's.Was off the beaten track but not too far to get to. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1