Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

4 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Dr Winston O'Boogie!

He has more experience, intelligence, charisma and sense of adventure in just one of his unwashed crunchy arse clinkers than Bryan Flowers will ever have !

EDIT = Down Tiger!!

Yes, he was short with his own chatter and got the info to us with video to give a good indication of how things are.

The guy who thinks it is just the same as his last trip wasn't overly believable considering the video evidence but it is good to see some bars open although we are talking a week before Christmas.

Hope the changes to the arrival procedures will not put another dent in things.

• Thumbs Up 1

47 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I was on Soi Pothole earlier and fancied a half of shandy.

I was gonna go into Jenni Bar to see if any of you lot were in ... but the sign said "no idiots and no plonkers" so I guessed you had all gone elsewhere....

I liked Jenni Bar before the world went to shit. It was also before they put the "no idiots and no plonkers" sign up. Is it the same owner as before? Hope so as I thought of him as one of the good blokes out there.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Isn't that the Sireen beer bar complex 

You may well be correct; I always thought that the bars running from Beach Road right out to the restaurant over the sea was all part of the Pattaya Beer Garden.  We learn something new every day!!

On 12/27/2021 at 7:49 AM, Derek Dangleberries said:

Does anybody know which bars restaurants have live bands on at the moment or for NYE?

Can't guarantee anything at the moment m8 but on a regular basis up till

today......On Soi Buakhao....North end a place called ''town''.....central.....Rock Factory..Zero....

Tree Town a few places esp Area 39...always well attended.......L K Metro........Boomerang Bar......

Beach Rd 7-8.... Lisa on the Beach.....heard some good sounds there, and the only other ones I've

noticed is Stonehouse as you enter W/S on left then Candy Shop followed by Lucifers......on your 

right.......Happy hunting....lol.....Who know  if someone takes a chance and puts something special

on NYE as it's open till  1.00 am......

• Thanks 1