Scooters, Secrets, Keys

tommy dee

5 minutes ago, alias said:

One could say they handled this downsizing about as well as they handled the "upgrade"

thats as maybe but it still has a very loyal following who welcome the "latitude"  given in posts even though that ,"sadly" lol, does not apply to US political  threads anymore(all politics threads are gone ) 

You know my opinion on that and I will not discuss them here at all 

i feel it still occupies a niche that other fora,perhaps for very good reason,do not

But if you fancy a bit of loosely moderated rumbustious fun... it stll does not have an equal on the other pattaya fora

1 hour ago, Bazel said:

So who is paying for it? Options seem to be:

1. Secrets Hotel, Pattaya

2. Scooters at Secrets

3. Secrets Club, Phnom Penh

probably the IMF,WTO,UN troika,its nebulous enough to pass muster,as TS said its all about refugees now🤣  .Pattaya is all about shadow or even ghostly  finance  🙂

• Thumbs Up 3

12 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Yeah, I know the feeling.... Life in the refugee camp and so on...😆😆🙈🙈

I would not go back there,had enough of all the baiting and shit stirring.I like it here,we have a good mix of the decent fellas from Secrets and Live,and i like the way the mods don't stand for petty bickering.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

43 minutes ago, Jambo said:

Continues for another month at least.

At least for those of us not banned. 😛

Does that mean an invoice has been paid? Or that's it's living on "borrowed" time? 🤔

Regardless, I wish they'd make a decision, publish it, and stick to it. 

Edited by Painter
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

I told many Guys over there the board would not close I knew it all along

Some Bitch told me the same last week ......... name Crystal Balls met her in Baby Dolls... can I now have 6 Lottery Numbers please between 1-49.

I'll share the winnings 10% with 15 guys ......... 

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, galenkia said:

I would not go back there,had enough of all the baiting and shit stirring.I like it here,we have a good mix of the decent fellas from Secrets and Live,and i like the way the mods don't stand for petty bickering.

Same for me. Oh, wait...yeah, the point doesn't even apply. I am lower than a refugee, I am a deported ! Hahaha.  

So, I dropped my bag here and as any other gypsie, where I drop the bag is home for the moment.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Define challenging discussion ........ :default_devil:

those who can.....do...and.. know how to

I can point you to an online tutorial  by N Farage,kosher bloke..he will set you straight mate..dont thank me ..its my pleasure 🙂

you require a link mate?

Edited by Ivan the terrible

I thought Ben was going to replicate the FLB when he left it and started Secrets, and I remember fondly the wild things that happened at the FLB but none of that seemed to happen in Secrets. I understand it's not wise to publicly talk about nudity in bars, but now that it is history, anybody have any experiences like the FLB parties?

I have not heard of any so it seemed boring to me, compared to all of the wild things that happen a few meters away

2 hours ago, Ivan the terrible said:

ok ..topics merged quite reasonably..the fact remains that  Secrets forum is open for business and for challenging  discussion not found elsewhere in the pattaya sphere

Maybe you should piss off back there! 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Ivan the terrible said:

thats as maybe but it still has a very loyal following who welcome the "latitude"  given in posts even though that ,"sadly" lol, does not apply to US political  threads anymore(all politics threads are gone ) 

You know my opinion on that and I will not discuss them here at all 

i feel it still occupies a niche that other fora,perhaps for very good reason,do not

But if you fancy a bit of loosely moderated rumbustious fun... it stll does not have an equal on the other pattaya fora

Even an abused wife can be loyal.  Truth is they've never valued the content we the posters created there.  They've treated it like garbage.  Trip reports, diaries, political commentary, banter, loads of pics.... all gone, and this was well before the most recent blow up.  They never gave a shit about the content we created, which drew new posters to the board, bar and Pattaya.

Your loyalty is misplaced, and undeserved.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4