Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

Steak & Eggs

I can't remember the last time I had this. I will add some taters next time (maybe when I get that new air fryer).

**** f**k me, I must be getting old. When the thing I am most looking forward to is getting a new kitchen gadget. :default_geri:

steak and eggs.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Glasseye said:

Steak & Eggs

I can't remember the last time I had this. I will add some taters next time (maybe when I get that new air fryer).

**** f**k me, I must be getting old. When the thing I am most looking forward to is getting a new kitchen gadget. :default_geri:

steak and eggs.jpg

Did you cook the eggs in a coal scuttle ???

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, SteveBC said:

Did you cook the eggs in a coal scuttle ???

I knew that was coming !     555555555555555

Actually, that substance was chaffed off spices from the steak I had just cooked. Very tasty....

Edited by Glasseye
  • Haha 1

Well.... I had some leftover taco meat. So.... today I decided to use it for a burrito.

I rustled up and heated a can of refried beans. Put together the usual fixins, added some sour cream (lovely), threw in some chips and -  waaaa la.

burrito 1.jpg

burrito 2.jpg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, tko said:

Double Pepperoni and Meat Deluxe.

DblPnMtDlx.jpg

That pic just made my mind up for todays dinner.

On Mondays my local Harris Teeter has a "Monday" special for a large (fully loaded) pizza - $8.99. Good price for a large quality pizza. I'm going give them a try.

6 hours ago, john luke said:

0B0A0018-Edit.jpgCumberland Sausage baby corn, new potatoes, sweet peppers and parsnips all done in the air fryer.  

Cute little corn cobs....  lol

I could envision a squirrel holding on to one of those nawing away.   5555555555555

• Haha 1