Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

Many here may know that North Caroling is a big hog (both the 4 legged and 2 legged types) producing state.

Yesterday I found this lovely pork lion roast discounted ($1.67/pound, tough to beat). So just now (following that light breakkie) I threw the porkie roast into my beloved crock pot. Added a nice Georgia Onion, garlic, some North Carolina style sauce and topped in off with a good dose of Cholula hot sauce. 

I'm looking forward to some tasty pulled pork sani's in about 8 hours.

pork loin.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, boydeste said:

Fillet steak with onions and veg. For afters I treated myself to strawberries with cherry yogurt. Rather nice it was.

20210826_135126.jpg

20210826_142207.jpg

20210826_142358.jpg

Good looking berries sitting on your lap. It appears as if the excitment was a bit too much to handle and you discharged.... conveintently onto the berries. You, need to get back to LOS ASAP buddy.    55555555555555

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, thegrogmonster said:

Just a guess but I think so.

today's breakfast - cheese omelet, potatoes, ketchup, apple, coffee

lol     missed that.   I'm too light headed waiting for my pulled pork and looking at all this food. I need to get a job or something I think.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, boydeste said:

Today's dinner,  butcher's sausages and veg.

20210828_122341.jpg

Tomorrow is the launch day for my extreme low carb diet. I'm going to miss those IPA's ......

I have been level in my weight since I lost 40 lbs. back in 2012. Since I have returned from LOS this year (early March) I have tacked on 14 lbs. I blame it primarily on the added calories from the IPA"S. Time to nip that shit in the bud. I want to be slim and trim for my triumphant return.....555555

So, my sister this evening is whipping up our favorite cheese spaghetti casarole (one of Mom's classic recipies). After that all my foods high in carbs will be going into the bin, until I get this flab under control.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2