Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

Salad Caprese is one of the simplest salads- fresh mozzarella, tomatoes and fresh basil, but one of the best when the ingredients are good.  I had it for lunch with a chunk of sourdough baguette from a local bakery and a few slices of bacon

Evil

IMG_1530 (2).png

IMG_1536.png

For dinner I had tortellini , store-bought but made in the store so it was fresh.  I kicked it up with bacon and chopped tomatoes.  I boiled the pasta, then fried it lightly in the bacon grease for extra flavor.

output-onlineimagetools (1).png

torac.png

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, Evil Penevil said:

Dinner tonight:  Pan-seared pork chop finished in the oven with roasted fresh pear halves.  The pears and pork chop were sprinkled with cinnamon and other spices.  Boiled potatoes and pork gravy on the side.

IMG_1545 (2).png

IMG_1547 (3).png

Nice. I had a couple marvelous chops like that last week. I have found that the thicker chops are much better as they retain their juices. Very good flavor, delightful eating.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, boydeste said:

Brunch today was French stick filled with potatoe salad and spicey pork.

20210930_114416.jpg

I've never had potato salad on a sani before. I'll have to give that a try. Will pick some up tomorrow when I go to the grocery store.

I also found some excellent ciabatta baugettes for $1.29 at Trader Joe's. I think I'll make the sani with some roast beef though. Might go good with that "tater salad".

• Like 1