Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

After my second Pfizer we were told we'd have to come back in an hour for the certification.  So we tried Zen in Central Festival because we don't have one in Rayong.  It's a lot like YaYoi but not as good and costs more.

Zen1.jpg

Zen2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, tko said:

After my second Pfizer we were told we'd have to come back in an hour for the certification.  So we tried Zen in Central Festival because we don't have one in Rayong.  It's a lot like YaYoi but not as good and costs more.

Zen1.jpg

Zen2.jpg

I used to like going there but the last time we went was in February.

You could order wine from the restaurant next door and they would come in and serve it to you in Zen with a separate bill. On that last visit their wine list had been reduced to one white and one red so I didn't bother and had a beer instead.

The place just wasn't the same.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Aqualung said:

Can someone please post me some genuine English fish and and chips or pie and mushy peas? 

Bacon and sausage butty as well... The food here in Sweden is feckin shite and serves the worse pizzas, Indian food and kebabs ever. 

Where are you in Sweden,I worked in Malmo for a while,albeit quite a while ago but there was a decent Thai & a good Indian there.Hottest Jalfreizi I've ever had.

Edited by coxyhog

52 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

Where are you in Sweden,I worked in Malmo for a while,albeit quite a while ago but there was a decent Thai & a good Indian there.Hottest Jalfreizi I've ever had.

Im 2 hours train ride north of malmo. Halmstad to be exact. My wife is a chef at a decent Thai restaurant come takeaway but I get sick of Thai food most days. I long for the comfort food from back home. 

As for Indian restaurants in Halmstad, they are actually run by Indian people instead of the usual Bangladesh folks in UK. No pilau rice, no nicely cut small pieces of marinated chicken as I'm a sucker for chicken tikka vindaloo. It just isn't the same Coxy. 

Don't get me wrong, the potatoes here and the veg are spot on but the bacon and the sausages are bloody rubbish. Frankfurter sausages everywhere. 

44 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

Im 2 hours train ride north of malmo. Halmstad to be exact. My wife is a chef at a decent Thai restaurant come takeaway but I get sick of Thai food most days. I long for the comfort food from back home. 

As for Indian restaurants in Halmstad, they are actually run by Indian people instead of the usual Bangladesh folks in UK. No pilau rice, no nicely cut small pieces of marinated chicken as I'm a sucker for chicken tikka vindaloo. It just isn't the same Coxy. 

Don't get me wrong, the potatoes here and the veg are spot on but the bacon and the sausages are bloody rubbish. Frankfurter sausages everywhere. 

We used to eat here https://indianhaweli.se,the boss was Bangla & I used to have a lot of banter with him about cricket.

First place I ever tried Bangla beer,couldn't read the small print so when I went back took my glasses....brewed & bottled in Manchester.Not bad though.Couldn't believe how spicy the jalfrezi was given that most Swedish food is pretty bland.

I worked at Sturup airport from Jan 07- Aug 09,we had a subsidised restaurant for our lunch which was usually very good & sometimes I used to get takeaways for my evening meals.We stayed at the Ibis next to the stadium in Malmo & because we were good customers we got discount on the beer which was very handy.Had some great nights out in Malmo but always drank Guinness as I thought the local stuff was crap.Also they reckoned the government put formaldehyde in it to give drinkers hangovers & thus discourage alcoholism.