Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

9 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Air fryer Pizza tomatoes onions mushrooms bell peppers mozzarella and cheddar cheese on a 7-inch Pizza blank that was purchased for Lazada I don't think of anything you can't get from Lazada 

IMG_20211002_130611.jpg

IMG_20211002_143909.jpg

That looks awesome, Larry.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, galenkia said:

Following Evils wonderful offerings I give you my breakfast of beans, tomatoes and mushrooms on toast!. 😀

IMG_20211002_093752.jpg

I once started a thread - something like "odd food combos". I may say.... lol    That dish could certainly be considered to be in the unusual category. Although I do like stewed maters and beans.

A meal inspired by Oktoberfest: pork chop, sauerkraut, potato salad, bread dressing and pretzel. I should have had a liter of Märzenbier  to go with it, but my beer drinking has been put on hold for medical reasons.

IMG_1577 (2).png

IMG_1582 (2).png

I don't know there's been a local or national glut on the supply side, but all sorts of pork has been very cheap for a few weeks,  about half price.  I had this pork tenderloin  and roast potatoes the other day.

IMG_1488 (3).png

IMG_1487 (3).png

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Glasseye said:

I once started a thread - something like "odd food combos". I may say.... lol    That dish could certainly be considered to be in the unusual category. Although I do like stewed maters and beans.

Nothing odd really, it's just the meat free parts of a fry up. Tried vegan bacon but it's not very good, and I was having the sausages in the evening. 

• Like 1

I'm going to have to improve my plating skills.  The following pics aren't  very appealing, but the dish tasted great. Mexico-inspired sauteed chicken thighs and vegetables (chopped onions, celery, sweet peppers and mushrooms) seasoned with chili powder, minced garlic, cumin, paprika, cilantro and dried oregano.  I also added a few chopped slices of bacon for extra flavor.  I ate it with lime-cilantro rice, a huge favorite of mine.

IMG_1584.png

IMG_1590.png

IMG_1587.png

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Evil Penevil said:

I'm going to have to improve my plating skills.  The following pics aren't  very appealing, but the dish tasted great. Mexico-inspired sauteed chicken thighs and vegetables (chopped onions, celery, sweet peppers and mushrooms) seasoned with chili powder, minced garlic, cumin, paprika, cilantro and dried oregano.  I also added a few chopped slices of bacon for extra flavor.  I ate it with lime-cilantro rice, a huge favorite of mine.

IMG_1584.png

IMG_1590.png

IMG_1587.png

How do you do the rice ? What would be the appropriate amount of lime juice and cilantro to rice ? Do you use freshly squeezed or bottled ? Sounds lovely.

8 minutes ago, lazarus said:

Fist time out to eat in a long time...had to show vaccine proof & ID to eat indoors.

Cider, papaya salad, calamari, pad see ooo...

20211005_181508.jpg

20211005_182004.jpg

20211005_182008.jpg

20211005_182011.jpg

20211005_182254.jpg

20211005_183350.jpg

Thank you for posting this!

Every picture is perfect but I shed a tear now that my daughter is all grown up and working in Bangkok. I miss her and the times we had when she was your daughters age. Everything reminds me of the good old days in Bang Saray before it was paved over and "modernised" but life moves on. She used to run in to get to her favourite table because it used to get quite busy early on Sunday lunchtimes. 😭

You have also triggered a thought to ask my son to send me some champagne yeast. Thanks

Enjoy every moment with her because for sure "difficult" times are just around the corner but it will bring you closer together.

• Thanks 1