Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

2 hours ago, Evil Penevil said:

I cooked up a big pot of a wintertime favorite comfort food- chili con carne.  I had it over

homemade cornbread and topped with Mexican blend cheese and cilantro.

IMG_2338.png

IMG_2340.png

IMG_2342.png

Evil

One day we should have some kind of chili cook off. You'd beat me hands down regarding the corn bread though...

Looks damn good !

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Sangsom said:

‘Kinell, portion of onion rings, about the same size as 4 massive Yorkshire puds and bigger than my burger and chips 🤦😨🤣

282A431E-1FA6-4DA2-8D68-F051CC5F74DD.jpeg

Funny... The past couple of days I have had a tremendous hankering for some real onion rings, slathered in Heinz ketchup. 

Thanks for the torture ! :default_1087:

On 1/29/2022 at 3:50 AM, Sangsom said:

Once again fk the pointless food of rice

I make my rice "interesting"....After I put the uncooked rice and water into rice cooker, I bung in some frozen sweetcorn, peas and sliced lap choeng (sweet chinese sausage) I don't add any sauce or seasoning at that point but when it is on the plate on goes fish sauce, teryaki sauce and chilli sauce

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I make my rice "interesting"....After I put the uncooked rice and water into rice cooker, I bung in some frozen sweetcorn, peas and sliced lap choeng (sweet chinese sausage) I don't add any sauce or seasoning at that point but when it is on the plate on goes fish sauce, teryaki sauce and chilli sauce

I make my rice ‘interesting’ by binning it and having chips instead where possible 🤡

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, boydeste said:

Pad Krueng kang today.

20220130_183109.jpg

20220130_183054.jpg

The main dish looks splendid, the rice looks.......as rice looks. But i'm not a fan of the fried eggs when they are served stone cold or ambient temperature at best, but i've always found that if one asks politely most any place are more than happy to cook you a couple of fresh ones.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, SteveBC said:

The main dish looks splendid, the rice looks.......as rice looks. But i'm not a fan of the fried eggs when they are served stone cold or ambient temperature at best, but i've always found that if one asks politely most any place are more than happy to cook you a couple of fresh ones.

This place manages to serve everything together and piping hot.

I have eaten in places where they bring the rice and eggs first and the main meal 10 minutes later.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, tko said:

Sage and Thyme pork sausages, Wisconsin bratwurst, potato wedges, ribeyes.

Grill220131.jpg

Plated, with blue cheese butter..

Grill220131plated.jpg

Now that is some serious Q action. Hopefully Not Qanon (lol). If in Wisconsin you are a true believer cooking out nowadays.... 

Looks mouth watering. 

9 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Now that is some serious Q action. Hopefully Not Qanon (lol). If in Wisconsin you are a true believer cooking out nowadays.... 

Looks mouth watering. 

The brats are Wisconsin style, they taste like the Johnsonville brand.  But we're safely just off the gulf of Siam, where the issue is the heat, not the cold.