Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

5 hours ago, thumper63 said:

Been a bit of time since I've posted. The  major improvement that I noticed going through the last bunch of pages is that the menus and photo skills of everyone here have improved immensely.  I guess 2 years of covid will do that to a person.

Good to see you back posting Thump !

Yes.... some of us have become, let's say "better cooks". I've put on a gut that must go - so now on a low carb diet. Most of my stuff on here will be rather boring for a while.

Then we have the new master chef Boydeste. The pasta guru who is now on hiatus while in LOS, but considerate enough to deliver mouth watering pics of Penang Curry, Garlic Chicken, along with some late night delectable snack foods (bastard, lol).

Then we have the new up & coming international chef Evil. Taking us across the World with new drool enticing productions, giving great ideas to those of us with less culinary skills.

And then there is the master vegan chef Galenkia.... tempting us on a daily basis with new tasty looking and healthy meals.

And we have Laz with his fabulous Southwester cuisine. Delightful looking meals, almost always including some marvelous looking bean concoction (love dem beans man).

The list goes on..... always an enjoyable thread. I just wish I could partake in more of what I see posted here. Great fun, I say... all the more.

Edited by Glasseye
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

9 hours ago, thumper63 said:

Been a bit of time since I've posted. The  major improvement that I noticed going through the last bunch of pages is that the menus and photo skills of everyone here have improved immensely.  I guess 2 years of covid will do that to a person.

Good to see you are still alive and kicking m8, well at least up to 9 hours ago...lol....

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, boydeste said:

I guess some sort of Mexican dish. 

Chimichanga...w/ a pasty tuck-n-roll..?

A chimichanga (/ɪmiˈæŋɡə/; Spanish: [tʃimiˈtʃaŋɡa]) is a deep-fried burrito that is common in Tex-Mex and other Southwestern U.S. cuisine. The dish is typically prepared by filling a flour tortilla with various ingredients, most commonly rice, cheese, beans, and a meat such as machaca (dried meat), carne adovada (marinated meat), carne seca (dried beef), or shredded chicken, and folding it into a rectangular package. It is then deep-fried, and can be accompanied by salsa, guacamole, sour cream, or carne asada.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimichanga

unnamed.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lazarus said:

Chimichanga...w/ a pasty tuck-n-roll..?

A chimichanga (/ɪmiˈæŋɡə/; Spanish: [tʃimiˈtʃaŋɡa]) is a deep-fried burrito that is common in Tex-Mex and other Southwestern U.S. cuisine. The dish is typically prepared by filling a flour tortilla with various ingredients, most commonly rice, cheese, beans, and a meat such as machaca (dried meat), carne adovada (marinated meat), carne seca (dried beef), or shredded chicken, and folding it into a rectangular package. It is then deep-fried, and can be accompanied by salsa, guacamole, sour cream, or carne asada.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimichanga

unnamed.jpg

A proper spring roll !!!

And i would imagine it's bloody lovely too....

• Like 3