Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

9 hours ago, boydeste said:

Last nights dinner,  chicken satay and cheese sticks. 

20220108_155309.jpg

Each time I make Chicken Satay skewers they turn out to be too tough. Any tips on keeping them erm...moist?

Seriously, my Mrs loves them but each time I make it I manage to bollocks it up. I cut the chicken into thin strips, thread onto the skewer and cook under the grill, so hardly complicated, but each time they turn out shit.

5 minutes ago, Butch said:

Each time I make Chicken Satay skewers they turn out to be too tough. Any tips on keeping them erm...moist?

Seriously, my Mrs loves them but each time I make it I manage to bollocks it up. I cut the chicken into thin strips, thread onto the skewer and cook under the grill, so hardly complicated, but each time they turn out shit.

Never made them myself,  these were lovely and moist.

14 minutes ago, Painter said:

Last evening's visit to lidls resulted in a reduced chicken.....

There was gravy and parsnips,  but not pictured. Oh  and yes, the potatoes were overcooked 😞

20220108_181503.jpg

The potatoes are cooked  à la   Boydeste style

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, bob lt said:

See the source image

That reminds me of a joke I heard on French radio years ago, almost crashed my car I was pissing myself laughing. Doesn’t translate well, unfortunately, but I’ll try: 

Man walks into an ice cream shop and says “ give me a large soft one please” (grosse molle) 

Manager replies “Sorry my friend, Julie only starts her shift at 4 PM” 

Edited by Golfingboy