Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

2 hours ago, KWA said:

Egg on toast in the airfryer.  Make a dent in the bread by pressing the base of a coffee mug into it and crack the egg into the pocket.  This was my first attempt and I need to play about with the time/temperature, but seems a good idea for a simple meal.

airfryer egg 01.jpg

airfryer egg 02.jpg

Going to try that looks like a good idea

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 3/14/2023 at 12:34 PM, Painter said:

Interesting concept. Will have to try it!

Just wait.for the comments about the state of your fried egg though...

On 3/14/2023 at 1:39 PM, Yesitisdakid said:

Going to try that looks like a good idea

I did it at max temp but the egg was undercooked underneath despite looking well done on top.  Next time I'll do it slightly cooler for longer.

• Great Info 2

4 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Where you in Korat. ??

Some great lakeside restaurants around there ..one with a speedboat brings your food over.

Am fishing about 30 mins drive from the bus station out in the wild mate.

Edited by boydeste
  • Thumbs Up 2

Smokin' Joe's 1/2lb brisket plate.

SmokinJoesBrisket.jpgI'd say the late lamented Texas Smokehouse did a better brisket, but this was good.  The sides here are better and the BBQ sauce miles better.  I'll come here again.  Unfortunately I don't drive in central Pattaya (or Bangkok), so I can't easily get the family here.

I also could immediately see the reason for the other place's demise.  This plate, which was a big meal, was 645Baht.  Not inexpensive but the quality was worth it.  The platter at Tx Smokehouse that fed three of us was 499Baht.  Can't stay in business if you're giving away your product.

Edited by tko
  • Like 2
  • Great Info 2
  • Thumbs Up 2