Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

Tofu and vegetable noodles, to celebrate sanctimonious wokerati hypocrite Lineker being allowed back. 

How many are you taking in, Gazza, you being minted and all that? That's right, it was 1 for a whole 20 days In a blaze of publicity. 

Who'd a thought the food thread could get political! I'll stop now JL, before you admonish me :default_cool:

20230313_121216.jpg

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Who'd a thought the food thread could get political! I'll stop now JL, before you admonish me

C'mon mate this is a food thread and everybody is entitled to their own opinion without redress.

Personally I think Pattaya is missing a restaurant where a girl is tied down, then her stomach sliced open and her undigested food is eaten from her intestines whilst she is screaming in pain. The specialty would be a mid term pregnant girl

That is my opinion, therefore it should be allowed.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Krapow said:

Tofu and vegetable noodles, to celebrate sanctimonious wokerati hypocrite Lineker being allowed back. 

How many are you taking in, Gazza, you being minted and all that? That's right, it was 1 for a whole 20 days In a blaze of publicity. 

Who'd a thought the food thread could get political! I'll stop now JL, before you admonish me :default_cool:

20230313_121216.jpg

That’s it now, you’re f***d for life, fucking fellow carrot muncher.😂

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, galenkia said:

That’s it now, you’re f***d for life, fucking fellow carrot muncher.😂

Missus must be getting worried about me. 

She came back from the market this morning with a kilo of lamb, made a large wok full of lamb krapow, now all boxed up in the fridge for me.

It's all about balance, ying and yang :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I think that looks delicious, but when I see food like this I wonder where the "pineapple on pizza brigade" are, complaining that you're not allowed to put Mexican food in a bread roll....fucking tossers !!

Enjoy!!

The pineapple thing isn't about esthetics, it's about taste.  Some of us don't like sweet stuff on pizza.

1 hour ago, tko said:

The pineapple thing isn't about esthetics, it's about taste.  Some of us don't like sweet stuff on pizza.

I do believe that they say that it isn't an authentic ingredient generic to Italy so doesn't belong..

.. As for taste I absolutely agree with anybody's right to eat what the f**k they like!

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1

Egg on toast in the airfryer.  Make a dent in the bread by pressing the base of a coffee mug into it and crack the egg into the pocket.  This was my first attempt and I need to play about with the time/temperature, but seems a good idea for a simple meal.

airfryer egg 01.jpg

airfryer egg 02.jpg

• Like 1
  • Great Info 2
  • Thumbs Up 4

1 hour ago, KWA said:

Egg on toast in the airfryer.  Make a dent in the bread by pressing the base of a coffee mug into it and crack the egg into the pocket.  This was my first attempt and I need to play about with the time/temperature, but seems a good idea for a simple meal.

airfryer egg 01.jpg

airfryer egg 02.jpg

Interesting concept. Will have to try it!

Just wait.for the comments about the state of your fried egg though...

• Haha 1