Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Maybe Luk Krung?

We have both lived here a long time...and some have lived here longer.... It could easily be a 30 year old Thai that looks farang..

Possible, but I've got a couple luk krungs running around the house and he looked farang.  Spoke good English but with no discernible accent.  The girls on staff ordering him about did so in English.

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, tko said:

Possible, but I've got a couple luk krungs running around the house and he looked farang.  Spoke good English but with no discernible accent.  The girls on staff ordering him about did so in English.

Yep, my Luk Krung has flown the nest but thinking back, the "oldest" I can remember seeing a farang looking Luk Krung would be Lucky Luke Jaem's  daughter..about 16 years old and a European looking blond in the 90s...Not forgetting Doug and Yim's  from Woodstock and Soi Rangnam in the 90s ..their sons were adults last time I saw them in Zeer 15 years ago..Both were "American" looking..

But for the girls to order him about in English suggests you are right and I am talking bollocks yet again !!

14 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Yep, my Luk Krung has flown the nest but thinking back, the "oldest" I can remember seeing a farang looking Luk Krung would be Lucky Luke Jaem's  daughter..about 16 years old and a European looking blond in the 90s...Not forgetting Doug and Yim's  from Woodstock and Soi Rangnam in the 90s ..their sons were adults last time I saw them in Zeer 15 years ago..Both were "American" looking..

But for the girls to order him about in English suggests you are right and I am talking bollocks yet again !!

So the mystery may be solved.  The lads down at the pub (actually the girls at Scooters LKM) said there are some educated young English speaking Russians around taking any under the radar job they can get for less pay then a Thai expects.  Could be.

• Great Info 1