Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

20 hours ago, galenkia said:

Vegan nuggets, sweet potato and peas, carrots, sweetcorn and broccoli.

The sweet potatoes in M&S were all massive, so ended up throwing half of this meal in the bin. Just too full, and I’ve only had a slice of cake all day.

IMG_0278.jpeg

I have a soft spot for sweet potatoes 🙂 I used to really enjoy the variety that I used to be able to get in California.

How did you prepare yours? baked or boiled?

Thanks in advance.

10 hours ago, rajs123 said:

I have a soft spot for sweet potatoes 🙂 I used to really enjoy the variety that I used to be able to get in California.

How did you prepare yours? baked or boiled?

Thanks in advance.

I do them in the microwave as it takes so long in the oven. Roughly about 15 minutes for a decent size potato.

19 hours ago, galenkia said:

I used to be the same, always buy the same shit when pissed.

😂

Mine was always one of those Donner Kebabs from a stand on the way back to the hotel.  I'd find it still wrapped the next morning and toss it.  🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, galenkia said:

I do them in the microwave as it takes so long in the oven. Roughly about 15 minutes for a decent size potato.

Occasionally I buy a pack of Thai sweet potatoes from the veggie truck that comes around everyday at around 10am. I pay 20 baht for a bag of about 10. Whenever I fancy a couple I wash them off, cut 'em in half, stick 'em in the wave for about 4 mins then add them to the tray of food gong into my mini oven.

Bloody excellent to snack on later too ...

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

2 hours ago, tko said:

Mine was always one of those Donner Kebabs from a stand on the way back to the hotel.  I'd find it still wrapped the next morning and toss it.  🤣

21 hours ago, galenkia said:

I used to be the same, always buy the same shit when pissed.

😂

Years and years ago when I lived on Rajaprarop I'd get out of bed in the morning and cut my feet on mussel shells!!

Early morning outside NEP they used to sell big packs of cooked mussels dirt cheap  to anybody drunken enough to not care how old they were !!!!

I'd just lay on my bed like Homer Simpson, scoff the lot and just throw the shells to one side and forget about them!!

Never got sick though !!!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Years and years ago when I lived on Rajaprarop I'd get out of bed in the morning and cut my feet on mussel shells!!

Early morning outside NEP they used to sell big packs of cooked mussels dirt cheap  to anybody drunken enough to not care how old they were !!!!

I'd just lay on my bed like Homer Simpson, scoff the lot and just throw the shells to one side and forget about them!!

Never got sick though !!!

When I spent a year there my lady would buy mussels from the pick up truck that came round daily. Was 20b a kilo then.

Ended up eating so much of them I never ate them after.

😂

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, boydeste said:

2nd night of the same. I need to skip the pub on my walk so I can get past the Kebab shop on the way home. It is very nice though!

20230430_185129.jpg

Everything is nice when you’re pissed.

😂

Can’t recall ever eating a kebab sober.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Everything is nice when you’re pissed.

😂

Can’t recall ever eating a kebab sober.

To be fair, I often have this combination sober too and it is very good. The only difference is that when sober I usually just have the kebab and no potatoes or just a chicken kebab with the salad.

Doesn't do much for keeping the weight off either. LOL

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Haha 1