Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

26 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

My rudimentary cooking skills have also regressed post Thailand 🙂.

OMB those poor mushrooms ... you sliced the fresh mushroom perfectly, kept them dry, then bunged them in some sort lukewarm coloured water!!!

Get a pan of oil, butter, chunks of garlic and get them sizzling ....THEN put the dry fresh mushrooms in ....I would like to say do it after a night of heavy drinking down the British Legion, getting kicked out after closing time and driving home totally ratassed because that was when my Dad produced his best concoctions.... but I don't want to encourage such bad behavior!

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Yesterday evening meal of Tarka Dahl soup and bread.

IMG_0266.jpeg

In an earlier post of yours about getting wet I joked about you having a ring of bright water but it seemed to fly over the uneducated oafs on here ...

But undeterred I shall plod on regardless.... Was there a choice of spice levels and did you chose Tarka the 'Otter ??

22 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

In an earlier post of yours about getting wet I joked about you having a ring of bright water but it seemed to fly over the uneducated oafs on here ...

But undeterred I shall plod on regardless.... Was there a choice of spice levels and did you chose Tarka the 'Otter ??

It’s about medium hot, it’s the only option. Is  nice though, good old M&S.

• Thanks 1