Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

17 hours ago, boydeste said:

Well, given the amount of wind I have since eating a can of Tescos bean, my choice of Dinner may not be that smart. I didn't want any more beans, but needed something wet to go with my giant ribs and veg.

Mushy peas it is then!

20230421_160307.jpg

That is cooked perfectly to my taste! Where did you buy the pork ?? How much per kg ?? (I am making notes for my trip to UK...)

2 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

That is cooked perfectly to my taste! Where did you buy the pork ?? How much per kg ?? (I am making notes for my trip to UK...)

Most of my meat comes from a local trade butcher, no idea of costs per kg. His meat is top notch. I just order 20 quids worth of each I buy. The sausages I know are 4 quid a pound.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, boydeste said:

It was superb, next time I may even treat myself to some bread and butter too!

It looks superb mate, i was going to post ref' some nice crusty bread slathered with real butter, but you got in first.

Enjoy dear chap........

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, boydeste said:

Most of my meat comes from a local trade butcher, no idea of costs per kg. His meat is top notch. I just order 20 quids worth of each I buy. The sausages I know are 4 quid a pound.

Thanks mate. Where my sons live the town has a butchers and cheese shop combined so I will be spending a bit of money in there too..!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1