Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

3 hours ago, galenkia said:

Went to Gail’s bakery in town again this morning. Mixed olive sourdough baguette and croissant. Not cheap but top quality products. £6.20 for the two.

IMG_0510.jpeg

looks great mate. 

Not to rub it in.... I bought a fresh sourdough baguette (twice that size) here for 55 baht yesterday. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Glasseye said:

looks great mate. 

Not to rub it in.... I bought a fresh sourdough baguette (twice that size) here for 55 baht yesterday. 

Can buy cheaper in Tesco etc, but I will happily pay more for quality products.

Money doesn’t matter to me anymore.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Surprised 1

On 7/19/2023 at 3:02 AM, lazarus said:

Fish tacos for dinner tonight...

20230718_171822.jpg

Ahh - fresh avocados. Looks good! The avocados here in the UK are all imported, mainly from South America. I have yet to find some that tastes like the ones you get in the USA. I know that most of it comes from Mexico, but it is still fresh.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rajs123 said:

Ahh - fresh avocados. Looks good! The avocados here in the UK are all imported, mainly from South America. I have yet to find some that tastes like the ones you get in the USA. I know that most of it comes from Mexico, but it is still fresh.

I attach a chart, but i'm not convinced that Alaska is a big avacado producer.

Mexico is the biggest producer - pity the chart doesn't have a different colour for the biggest producer.

Quantities-of-avocado-production-per-country-in-2019-created-with-Faostats-8-17.png

• Like 1