Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

Decided to stay in and order a KFC through Grab to my hotel.

Signature box delivered for 219b including a bottle of diet coke.

Picture not great, but real good.

20240301_161411.jpg

Gotta love finishing a kfc with an egg tart,comfort food indeed.

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1

1 minute ago, Phantom51red said:

Gotta love finishing a kfc with an egg tart,comfort food indeed.

It's one of the reasons I often order this option, that tart was still hot. Delicious!

• Thumbs Up 2

My haul from Costco….a little carb-heavy, but for under 3,000 baht AND including 5 pairs of boxers/5 pounds of pizza, 9 ice cream bars that probably go for $8 each at an event……with inflation where it is, I’ll take it

IMG_0672.jpeg

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, rajs123 said:

I agree 🙂Where?

The Small food market opposite the big vegetable market on Soi Boukow lots of vendors selling lots of similar food items for 35 or 40 bath each and rice 10 baht. I have tried a few of the places there and would and do return to any of them

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

20 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

The Small food market opposite the big vegetable market on Soi Boukow lots of vendors selling lots of similar food items for 35 or 40 bath each and rice 10 baht. I have tried a few of the places there and would and do return to any of them

It is interesting how most Pattaya Vloggers have changed their tune over the years ..

10 years ago it was all sneering "This is where cheap charlie broke expats eat" to "You should try this place for real Thai food, cheap and delicious" .....

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

It is interesting how most Pattaya Vloggers have changed their tune over the years ..

10 years ago it was all sneering "This is where cheap charlie broke expats eat" to "You should try this place for real Thai food, cheap and delicious" .....

Like me paying 1,100 THB for 2 vodkas where they shot the helicopter scene for Hangover 2 back in ‘09…..I too would now brag if I find a chicken fried rice 5B cheaper than the next guy

• Thumbs Up 2

14 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

It may be a consequence of YT reducing their payments. That might have a welcome weeding out process and result in survivors reducing expenses. There seems to be far fewer 'meetups' for Pattaya Vloggers. Guess there is a limit to how many videos people can watch of look at me assholes.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Like me paying 1,100 THB for 2 vodkas where they shot the helicopter scene for Hangover 2 back in ‘09…..I too would now brag if I find a chicken fried rice 5B cheaper than the next guy

Lebua tower ? i paid about the same for 2 cocktails 2011,took one look at the menu and decided we werent that hungry anymore 😅,the jazz band must have been the highest band in the world that night.

• Thumbs Up 2

35 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

id often eat there 10 years ago 😅,its all about value,never set foot in hooters pattaya,only the one in bkk soi4 for a beer,just to watch the street as ye do 😍.

• Thumbs Up 3

38 minutes ago, Phantom51red said:

id often eat there 10 years ago 😅,its all about value,never set foot in hooters pattaya,only the one in bkk soi4 for a beer,just to watch the street as ye do 😍.

Isn't that a strange phenomenon on Soi 4? Punters spend 1000s to fly half way around the world to stare at each other across a 4 - 5 meter wide street. Wait until greta finds out.

I used to stop in at that Hooters but after the 2nd visit I figured out it was cheaper to sit over at Stumble Inn and the others on that side and stare at the Hooters fans. Service staff at Stumble Inn will endure the arduous trek over Soi 4 to Hooters for you if you just have to have their wings.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Trip said:

Isn't that a strange phenomenon on Soi 4? Punters spend 1000s to fly half way around the world to stare at each other across a 4 - 5 meter wide street. Wait until greta finds out.

I used to stop in at that Hooters but after the 2nd visit I figured out it was cheaper to sit over at Stumble Inn and the others on that side and stare at the Hooters fans. Service staff at Stumble Inn will endure the arduous trek over Soi 4 to Hooters for you if you just have to have their wings.

Thats one more visit then me,cant remember the last time i bought a drink in any soi 4 establishment,prob pre covid when i took a first timer workmate down there,not a big drinker now,so a quite one maybe down 7/1 or 11,ruamchitt hotel is more preferable nowadays.certainly is a strange phenomenon and one i got bored with very quick.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hooters Nana?  Keng Mak.....see you in June ladies! :default_getdown:

@maipenrai I know someone else who likes this place...he has bar fined "multiple" girls there over his illustrious career...the girls know him there as the "Canadian Calm" LOL! 

IMG_2467 2.jpg

IMG_2471.jpg

IMG_2472.jpg

IMG_8753.JPG

IMG_8756 2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Phantom51red said:

Lebua tower ? i paid about the same for 2 cocktails 2011,took one look at the menu and decided we werent that hungry anymore 😅,the jazz band must have been the highest band in the world that night.

THE RESTAURANT? F—k ME, you need a 2nd mortgage to afford an appetizer there! 

• Thumbs Up 1

Decided to have a fry up in father Ted's,something I don't often do,ad well fry ups at work every day if need be and much bigger 

Well this is the full fry up 269bht.

Great tunes as usual,thin lizzy,beegees,beatles,pogues,all classics makes me want to order beer!

Last photo for krapow, he loves those flags 😀😜

I caught the waitress moonwalking to Michael Jackson.

20240302_101954.jpg

20240302_101946.jpg

20240302_102212.jpg

20240302_102215.jpg20240302_101636.jpg

Edited by Phantom51red
  • Like 2
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

3 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Hooters Nana?  Keng Mak.....see you in June ladies! :default_getdown:

@maipenrai I know someone else who likes this place...he has bar fined "multiple" girls there over his illustrious career...the girls know him there as the "Canadian Calm" LOL! 

IMG_2467 2.jpg

IMG_2471.jpg

IMG_2472.jpg

IMG_8753.JPG

IMG_8756 2.jpg

Enjoys clam sauce, eh ?

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

Salmon, horseradish on wholemeal at 320 baht. Was lovely, as a Saturday morning treat, and a change from Thai. Expensive but great quality, and presentation 

IMG_20240302_114950.jpg

Same thing in Manhattan is something like $22…..and yours looks better

• Thumbs Up 1