Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

7 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Two pieces of pork loin pounded thin bread crumbs lettuce tomato on a baguetteIMG_20240306_142617.jpgIMG_20240306_142721.jpg

Ahhh, good one. Reminds me of those BK chicken sanni's. But yours is real chicken. Nice !

2 hours ago, boydeste said:

Eggs benedict in the Sportsman Bkk.

Very nice.

20240306_135343.jpg

Well, again - yours looks somewhat better than mine but I still think it needs something else to fill the plate a little....

• Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, galenkia said:

Had to go to Bracknell today to see my solicitor, so stopped at M&S Cafe.

Regular cappuccino and raspberry and mascarpone slice.

IMG_0131.jpeg

Looks like an 1980's Angel Cake ( don't know if they still make them. .. ) , that along with Battenburg was my favourites... well any cake to be honest 555 👍👍

• Thumbs Up 3

3 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Looks like an 1980's Angel Cake ( don't know if they still make them. .. ) , that along with Battenburg was my favourites... well any cake to be honest 555 👍👍

They always have a nice selection of cakes, scones, croissants etc.

Free coffee next time as I have hit the six purchase target on my Sparks loyalty card.

• Thumbs Up 4

Took the wife and son to a fancy restaurant last week. Bill including drinks came to £225+ £15 tip  

Amouch bouch appetisers were Bellini and cream cheese and fried egg balls or something. 
Starters were Ham hock ravioli for son and I had Kedgeree with crab cakes. Homemade bread rolls and butter. Wife was saving herself so that she could eat a sweet.

Wife had Gurnard in a foam white wine sauce main dish, son and I had sticky slow cooked beef with sweet mushrooms and stuff. 

Sweets were Coffee crème brûlée with coffee ice cream something and wife had Meringue and marmalade ice cream. I helped myself to both of their sweets with a spare spoon. 

Was it worth the price?

IMO no it wasn’t. 😟

IMG_2333.jpeg

IMG_2339.jpeg

IMG_2340.jpeg

IMG_2342.jpeg

IMG_2344.jpeg

IMG_2345.jpeg

IMG_2346.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

34 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Larb balls , chicken and mango curry , seabass , Thai seafood salad ( there were three of us ) 

IMG_8890.jpeg

IMG_8891.jpeg

IMG_8892.jpeg

IMG_8893.jpeg

Looking forward to eating a lot of fish down there.

I'll never forget the time I had my first cerviche while sitting at a beachside bar in Coco, Costa Rica. We were sitting there drinking Imperial beer looking out toward the water. The fishing boats had just come in. Then came the cerviche along with saltine crackers. Absolute brilliance.

Later that night I was walking back to the shabby hotel that me and two of my buddies shared for a couple nights. I had to walk about 3-400 meters I reckon.

As I was walking along the quiet road and saw this movement that didn't compute. I walked a few more steps, I focused and just about shit my pants. It was a giant crab up on its legs. It looked like a spider and it was not slowing down. 

I beelined around it, made it to the room. I hit the couch and passed out immediately. A few hours later I was awakened suddenly. My two buddies were yelling at me to shut up. I was screaming in the middle of a nightmare. 

We had a good laugh about it the next day.

14 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Actually your post reminded me of an old 70’s/80’s favourite, Walls Vienetta, loved that as a kid.

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1