Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

6 minutes ago, john luke said:

Is your stirfry veg a pre packed product or one you do yourself.  Looks good and I am keen to try it.

It's just Mediterranean veg , ( cherry tomatoes, peppers , courgettes, red onion ) you can buy it already prepared in most supermarkets, I just give it a few squirts of one cal olive oil spray and a bit of black pepper ( sometimes chilli flakes ) , then put it in the oven for 15 mins 

Edited by Stillearly
  • Great Info 1

16 hours ago, boydeste said:

It was a sausage day. I am running low on my butcher's sausages and my mate who gets them for me has covid, so I decided to try some of Tesco's finest. Lincs and caramelised onions.  OK but not great.

IMG_20210129_35582.jpg

Best wishes to your friends hopeful recovery mate. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

First time I've used one ....brilliant, makes a huge difference 

Great little utensil which also reminds me that I didn't take a photo of my, just eaten, half/half (luk krueng) pizza; half pepperoni and half anchovy and caper. Pepperoni for Kataleya and the anchovy and caper for me.

12 hours ago, Horizondave said:

I have a home made pizza in the oven, ready in 20 minutes. Got a pizza cutter and it really is a useful gadget .

11 hours ago, Stillearly said:

First time I've used one ....brilliant, makes a huge difference 

I brought one of these when we moved here:

https://www.amazon.com/Dreamfarm-Scizza-Scissors-Non-Stick-Cutter/dp/B00164DYPM/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=pizza+shears&qid=1612060759&sr=8-3

• Thumbs Up 1

Panang moo from the great little Thai kitchen that delivers in our area.  Sadly she's closing up shop and heading up country tomorrow when the travel restrictions are lifted.

Panang.jpg

The kids went with Radna, TW with Yum kai dao.  I ordered an extra four Pad grapows for the freezer.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

Braved the torrential rain yesterday to visit the Saturday Market. 

Also bought apples,oranges and kaika's from the greengrocers stall. 

From the bakery /deli stall I got extra mature cheese, honey and oat wholemeal bread, hog roast sausage rolls and a slice of oreo cheesecake. 

IMG_20210131_134801.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, galenkia said:

Braved the torrential rain yesterday to visit the Saturday Market. 

Also bought apples,oranges and kaika's from the greengrocers stall. 

From the bakery /deli stall I got extra mature cheese, honey and oat wholemeal bread, hog roast sausage rolls and a slice of oreo cheesecake. 

IMG_20210131_134801.jpg

That looks very healthy mate but what's a kaika?....I tried Google & got nothing

• Haha 1