Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

Route66Rueben.jpgWe saw a Ride4kicks video about Route 66 opening over on the dark side, and thought we'd visit after Christmas.  Then... Covid.

We made it there today, she had chicken fried steak, I went with the Rueben.  Not shown, jalapeño popper starter.  The starter came out first.  Then the meals together.  We enjoyed it and got more stuff for the kids tonight.

Route66Rueben.jpg

Then for dessert, when we got home they were prepping the community pool because Rayong has lifted restrictions.  Yeehah!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, CampariO said:

Dinner at "Bei Sämis" on der Darkside.

Daily special for Monsieur: Veggie soup, Dory fillet in dill sauce with potatos and spinach 229 Bt.

Madame had Radna for 120 Bt.

Good as always.

IMG20210212190133.jpg

IMG20210212191653.jpg

IMG20210212190351.jpg

IMG20210212185952.jpg

I remember a German place in the group of shop houses on Soi Khao Noi in front of Pattaya Hill 2, used to go there regularly, lovely food. Think that place closed down years ago but name sounds familiar to your place. Where is this establishment.

2 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

I remember a German place in the group of shop houses on Soi Khao Noi in front of Pattaya Hill 2, used to go there regularly, lovely food. Think that place closed down years ago but name sounds familiar to your place. Where is this establishment.

Maybe you meant Paradise Hill 2, Soi Talman. Sämis is a Swiss place, he moved 2 years ago a bit around the corner, now bigger and plenty of parking space.

Unbenannt.jpg

15 minutes ago, CampariO said:

Maybe you meant Paradise Hill 2, Soi Talman. Sämis is a Swiss place, he moved 2 years ago a bit around the corner, now bigger and plenty of parking space.

Unbenannt.jpg

Funnily enough it was Pattaya Hill 2, it was in the same parade as the English bakery and just down from the old Starlight bar, the guy did great food, his schnitzel filled with cranberry sauce was sublime.