F1

Stillearly

What a fiasco, but I think it made the most exciting race of the season with so many twists and turns, race stoppages, strategy changes and yellow flags, with the top two title contenders both doing everything to gain advantage. Must have been a nightmare for Race Control and the Stewards. 

I thought a the time, when Hamilton hit the back of Verstappen, that Verstappen was harshly treated. But then that is only what we could see as spectators. 

It turns out that Verstappen was later given a 10 point penalty after the Telemetry had been examined

Of course I was probably bias as I am a Red Bull fan. 

It's down to the wire next week and I hope that the Stewards will be fair, as its the penultimate decider for the World Drivers Championship and possibly the Constructors Championship. 

Two F1 gladiators fighting it out with little between them on equal points, not seen for a very long time, if ever, in F1

Should be a cheek clenching contest in Abu Dhabi next weekend. 

3 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

What a fiasco, but I think it made the most exciting race of the season with so many twists and turns, race stoppages, strategy changes and yellow flags, with the top two title contenders both doing everything to gain advantage. Must have been a nightmare for Race Control and the Stewards. 

I thought a the time, when Hamilton hit the back of Verstappen, that Verstappen was harshly treated. But then that is only what we could see as spectators. 

It turns out that Verstappen was later given a 10 point penalty after Telematry had been looked at. 

Of course I was probably bias as I am a Red Bull fan. 

It's down to the wire next week and I hope that the Stewards will be fair, as its the penultimate decider for the World Drivers Championship and possibly the Constructors Championship. 

Two F1 gladiators fighting it out with little between them on equal points, not seen for a very long time, if ever, in F1

Should be a cheek clenching contest in Abu Dhabi next weekend. 

10 second penalty, but it didn't effect the result 

4 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Max will be even more dangerous next week , he has nothing to lose if he takes Lewis and himself out of the race ...although on the same points , he has one more win so would take the Championship 

Yes, that's true. Had not not thought of that scenario, you are quite right. 

59 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Max will be even more dangerous next week , he has nothing to lose if he takes Lewis and himself out of the race ...although on the same points , he has one more win so would take the Championship 

No he won’t , if he takes Hamilton out of the race he will lose points . 
same that happened to Schumacher .