What are you drinking?

DumbDucker

I have been drinking Chang (over ice of course) for the last couple of weeks. Not constantly you understand but a couple of large ones every other night or so. Kin sick of it now TBH and it hasn't helped reading this thread.

A shopping trip to Udon is needed.

Met a couple friends from work at Cane Rhum Bar in Charleston on Friday.  Started drinking this rum, neat (very unusual for me):

Zaya Rum.jpg

Zaya Rum, from Trinidad (sorry for the crap picture, believe me that's what it looked like to me after 3 or 4 of them).  Very nice, smooth, spicy overtones (no spice added though).  I had about 6 of them, along with 3 or 4 beers plus a few tastes of other rums donated by the owner of the bar. 

Then it was suddenly the next morning and I was home in bed.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/2/2019 at 11:07 AM, Smiler said:

I have been drinking Chang (over ice of course) for the last couple of weeks. Not constantly you understand but a couple of large ones every other night or so. Kin sick of it now TBH and it hasn't helped reading this thread.

A shopping trip to Udon is needed.

It's a pity there's not much else to drink but beer oop North as wine and proper spirits are so expensive. 

2 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

It's too easy to drink ..... was just given an early Xmas present and was going to post as well ... snap 🙂 

B7EE6AB0-965F-4865-8AFC-4101539B412F.jpeg

I’m not really a hard liquor guy,but I’m getting used to just sipping.Lots of ice and just sippy sip.👍👍Good man.

3 hours ago, Lanzalad said:

I'm out on Friday and I'm going to get hammered.. 

Not had a good drink for a few years and over the last 18 months i've only had the odd shandy... 

Had a sesh on Sunday and was suffering all of Monday and even a little yesterday still. 

Good luck 🙂

• Thumbs Up 1