COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

2 hours ago, fygjam said:

That didn't take long...

UK could be thrown into ‘Tier 5’ national lockdown harsher than November COVID-19 circuit-breaker

The UK could be thrown into an unprecedented “Tier 5” lockdown with the harshest restrictions they’ve faced this year.

https://www.news.com.au/world/coronavirus/global/uk-could-be-thrown-into-tier-5-national-lockdown-harsher-than-november-covid19-circuitbreaker/news-story/d040adec3e2bcf03477834759ca3e6ca

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13587644/britain-tier-5-national-lockdown/

Boris has replaced his hero Churchill's picture on the wall with his new one. 

Kim_Jong-un_April_2019_(cropped).jpg

1 hour ago, Esco said:

So healthy people without or with few symptoms are spreading it. 

Exactly what you would want no? 

Keep the elderly and vulnerable safe while the rest of the population gets to terms with the virus. 

Then, provide vaccines to those people you deemed vulnerable and within a month or two you could be in good shape. 

No!

Just a few problems.

Asymptomatic infections do NOT generate a very strong or long lasting immune response. You can get re-infected.

There is some evidence that there might be a dengue like effect and a second infection can be more serious than the first. Even among those in their 30s and 40s. First infection, headache and sore throat, second infection, brown bread.

With every person infected, even asymptomatic infections, the virus replicates. With each replication the virus mutates. The more mutations, the better the chance of hitting the jackpot. i.e. increasing the mortality to SARS 1 (10%) or MERS (30%) levels. Even if that doesn't happen there's the chance of a mutation which can infect the vaccinated.

Edited by fygjam
  • Great Info 2

Does anyone really believe this ( these ) vaccines are going to be the end all ... I certainly don't

This is the biggest opportunity in the world for the last 200 years for governments to do what ever they want  ...

With the likes ( USA only ) of Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Schumer, DeBlasio, Cuomo, Newsom, that bitch from Michigan, Biden .... etc.

the scientists, doctors ( Fauci ) .. cannot even get it right ...

f**k me .. live your life .. be fearless ... ( why can Macron, Trump, Johnson, etc. get out of the hospital in a couple of days ? ) ... all of this nonsense ...

Get on down the road .... be happy, live your life ... regardless of this bullshit .. if someone get in your face .. f**k them .. stand your ground as a man .. and f**k them up if you have to .. just stand your ground and be fearless .. be happy in your life

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Does anyone really believe this ( these ) vaccines are going to be the end all ... I certainly don't

This is the biggest opportunity in the world for the last 200 years for governments to do what ever they want  ...

With the likes ( USA only ) of Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Schumer, DeBlasio, Cuomo, Newsom, that bitch from Michigan, Biden .... etc.

the scientists, doctors ( Fauci ) .. cannot even get it right ...

f**k me .. live your life .. be fearless ... ( why can Macron, Trump, Johnson, etc. get out of the hospital in a couple of days ? ) ... all of this nonsense ...

Get on down the road .... be happy, live your life ... regardless of this bullshit .. if someone get in your face .. f**k them .. stand your ground as a man .. and f**k them up if you have to .. just stand your ground and be fearless .. be happy in your life

The problem is mate we are stopped from doing what we want to , let's face it half of us that post on here either live in Thailand or are wanting to get back out there ASAP, and at the minute that's impossible .

What a shit shambles life has become

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, roomark said:

The problem is mate we are stopped from doing what we want to , let's face it half of us that post on here either live in Thailand or are wanting to get back out there ASAP, and at the minute that's impossible .

Nothing in life is a "shits shambles" .. other than going to prison ...

Well, I think you need to get out of the UK first .. what a cluster f**k ... 

Sorry .. I don't believe all of the UK news

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, roomark said:

Only real effect on me has been shops being shut. Fancied a trip to Northern Ireland in the spring for the NW200 races but no real bother. Worked all through so ain't lost any money. Go out on the bike when I want and ignore the essential journeys only bollocks etc. 

The thing that fucks me off is the clueless cunts running the country who change their mind every 5 minutes and have blatantly lied to us from day 1.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

29 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Only real effect on me has been shops being shut. Fancied a trip to Northern Ireland in the spring for the NW200 races but no real bother. Worked all through so ain't lost any money. Go out on the bike when I want and ignore the essential journeys only bollocks etc. 

The thing that fucks me off is the clueless cunts running the country who change their mind every 5 minutes and have blatantly lied to us from day 1.

Surely it can't go on with people standing for their shit if the vaccines don't solve the problem.

The three clowns we have running this bollocks are a joke.

• Thumbs Up 1

More panic and fear mongering....

Exacrly how government officials should handle a crisis ...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-55475240

Covid: UK faces 'catastrophe' without tougher action, warns scientist

"Decisive" national action is needed to tackle the spread of Covid and prevent a "catastrophe" in the new year, a scientist advising the government says.

23 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

I really am amazed that some of you guys are not in government as you obviously know far more about this pandemic than do our elected representatives & their scientific & medical advisors😂

aka... "legends in their own minds" 😉

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, coxyhog said:

I really am amazed that some of you guys are not in government as you obviously know far more about this pandemic than do our elected representatives & their scientific & medical advisors😂

We couldn't have done any worse considering what a fucking shambles those cunts have made of it. 

9 months in and they are going backwards. 

• Thumbs Up 5

48 minutes ago, galenkia said:

We couldn't have done any worse considering what a fucking shambles those cunts have made of it. 

Do you not think it is more like the unknown ie the virus going forwards?

So what would you do?

Edited by coxyhog

55 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

Do you not think it is more like the unknown ie the virus going forwards?

So what would you do?

Get some new advisors because the ones that are running it are a joke and can never make their mind up from one minute to the next WTF they are going to do .

• Thumbs Up 3

18 minutes ago, roomark said:

Get some new advisors because the ones that are running it are a joke and can never make their mind up from one minute to the next WTF they are going to do .

Maybe because they are dealing with something unprecedented which keeps changing?

Perhaps they should recruit some advisors from Facebook,or from Thailand247?

Edited by coxyhog

12 minutes ago, roomark said:

At the beginning we trusted them to know what they were doing, after all they are supposed to be experts regarding infectious diseases. Then they tried to scare people into submission with fake graphs and predictions where we were facing doomsday. 

Lockdown, no lockdown, lockdown, Tiers, and now God knows what restrictions they have planned next to run the country in to the ground. 

Should have told the old and sick to stay indoors and let everyone else get on with running their lives as normal and keep people in work. 

• Thumbs Up 3

That's if the advisors are being listened to ... it was follow the science at the beginning , until it doesn't suit politically ... it seems everything has been playing catch-up , should have been locked down over Christmas, you just know it's going to happen again ,  beginning of Jan probably, but will now be for longer ...

plus the general incompetence - School exams / PPE.  Then the corruption ..giving billions of contracts to friends , family and political supporters  

whole thing has been a clusterfuck imho 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

Maybe because they are dealing with something unprecedented which keeps changing?

Perhaps they should recruit some advisors from Facebook,or from Thailand247?

No and if you look back I've posted a female Doctors account on twitter of what's going on in her hospital so I do believe I just have no faith in this shambolic government.

f**k Facebook or here for that matter (not really an answer is it 🙄

• Like 1

3 hours ago, coxyhog said:

3 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

I was just thinking the same 

2 hours ago, galenkia said:

25 minutes ago, roomark said:

Well, globally them "advisers" and "scientist" haven't impressed me yet.

Maybe somebody should send all of them a few books concerning :

- The art of management

- basic 101 about communication

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stillearly said:

That's if the advisors are being listened to ... it was follow the science at the beginning , until it doesn't suit politically ... it seems everything has been playing catch-up , should have been locked down over Christmas, you just know it's going to happen again ,  beginning of Jan probably, but will now be for longer ...

plus the general incompetence - School exams / PPE.  Then the corruption ..giving billions of contracts to friends , family and political supporters  

Exactly 💯 

Well said

7 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

mqdefault.jpg

• Haha 2