COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

1 hour ago, fforest said:

Hey were back to Feb 2020 and the new year is not here yet...

INDONESIAN GOVERNMENT BANS FOREIGN FLIGHTS TO START NEW YEAR

https://thebalisun.com/indonesian-government-bans-foreign-flights-to-start-new-year/

Was just going to post that.

All foreign flights banned, not that there were many....

As I said, not much hope before several months, minimum 6.

Now sorry, but the UK Minister of Health declaring "the virus is out of control" sure didn't help....

If everybody continues to add his little touch of panic and paranoia, this "new world" is gonna take deeper and deeper roots and will become the default rule.

Same as the anti terrorist measure after 9/11

Same as condom has become default after the HIV paranoia

Good I am old ....

This evening Macron and his health Minister will appear on TV with "plans for the future". Both already speaking about 3rd wave, so I can see where this is going....🙄🙄🙄🙄

17 minutes ago, roomark said:

Interesting few threads on twitter..

Good to get some actual info out with boots on the ground so to speak.

I'm sick of bullshit on both sides of the fence .

It's turning into a long old winter here in the U.K

"Hello, I run a network for over 46K doctors."

WTH does that mean ? 

Had a look on the Twitters, a bit of dramatization that sure will not help or improve the situation....

And she has been at it since February. A quick Google search is enough

NHS England » Dr Samantha Batt-Rawden

Edited by Thai Spice

Just now, Thai Spice said:

"Hello, I run a network for over 46K doctors."

WTH does that mean ? 

Had a look on the Twitters, a bit of dramatization that sure will not help or improve the situation....

Read all her threads Spicey

She trying to get info out there and is genuine Google info on her.

Like I said I'm sick of all the bullshit on BOTH sides . 

She is someone who is actually working inside the hospital..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, roomark said:

Read all her threads Spicey

She trying to get info out there and is genuine Google info on her.

Like I said I'm sick of all the bullshit on BOTH sides . 

She is someone who is actually working inside the hospital..

Just done that mate....

And on her Linkedin as well....

A bit young IMO

1st class developed countries are showing in their media that they can't control the virus, media is completely out of control and how more scary the headlines the better, governments only answer is lockdown, open, lockdown more, instore a curfew and that kind of shit. And throw billions of $ at it.

We have great banners on our media's or government websites proudly announcing the numbers of deaths etc...

Now put yourself in the position of somebody who rules a "developing" country....

When he sees this stuff what impression gives that to him ? Hell those smart Westerners who since years have been telling us they know everything better, they have the best doctors, the best technology, etc..... Look where there are, with all their science, experts, and money they can't control this thing and obviously have gone in panic mode.

NHS staff posting Twitters that they are outgunned ...

So give me now ONE good reason why they would let even ONE citizen of those "developed" countries enter THEIR country ?

And mediatiatizing heavily stories like the Brits doing a runner in Switzerland (even I do agree with them when you know the full story) is not going to help !

The whole thing is completely out of control, and the "leaders" we have are just pouring more oil on the fire every week.

27 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

The whole thing is completely out of control, and the "leaders" we have are just pouring more oil on the fire every week.

(The whole thing is completely out of control)....I Disagree 100%.....I would say things are going exactly to plan.....If the PTB were not happy with things, it all would change overnight.....

2 hours ago, fforest said:

(The whole thing is completely out of control)....I Disagree 100%.....I would say things are going exactly to plan.....If the PTB were not happy with things, it all would change overnight.....

That's indeed another way to look at it !

1 hour ago, Washedup said:

Medics plead with Britons to stay at home this NYE..good luck with that..think it'll be Thailand in 2022 at this rate 

Some already suggested to wear masks at home, as it the place where the virus spreads the easiest way....

1 hour ago, roobob said:

Gee these lockdowns have proved successful...not....how long have they been going on now.

cheers

Just what I said before. Since March..... 9 months.  

But no, let's try another 6 months ?

On 12/27/2020 at 12:12 PM, fygjam said:

There ain't no Tier 5 you say. Just wait!

That didn't take long...

UK could be thrown into ‘Tier 5’ national lockdown harsher than November COVID-19 circuit-breaker

The UK could be thrown into an unprecedented “Tier 5” lockdown with the harshest restrictions they’ve faced this year.

https://www.news.com.au/world/coronavirus/global/uk-could-be-thrown-into-tier-5-national-lockdown-harsher-than-november-covid19-circuitbreaker/news-story/d040adec3e2bcf03477834759ca3e6ca

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13587644/britain-tier-5-national-lockdown/

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, fygjam said:

That didn't take long...

UK could be thrown into ‘Tier 5’ national lockdown harsher than November COVID-19 circuit-breaker

The UK could be thrown into an unprecedented “Tier 5” lockdown with the harshest restrictions they’ve faced this year.

https://www.news.com.au/world/coronavirus/global/uk-could-be-thrown-into-tier-5-national-lockdown-harsher-than-november-covid19-circuitbreaker/news-story/d040adec3e2bcf03477834759ca3e6ca

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13587644/britain-tier-5-national-lockdown/

Not saying it isn't right (let's face it anything is possible nowadays nor surprises me) but I wouldn't wipe my arse with that shitrag Sun newspaper

Edited by roomark
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 1

This from a local rag in Hertfordshire:

How old are people testing positive?
The age group where case rates are currently highest in Hertfordshire is people aged in their 20s, followed by those aged in their 30s and 40s. 

So no doubt about who is spreading it.

Edited by coxyhog

Now wait till some smartass scientific "discovers" that the virus can be spread by food packaging, or by the parcels you have received through Amazon, DHL or from AliBaba through Chinapost... and that has gone throough many, many hands...

Read my lips, it's just a matter of time !  There was already questions about it concerning frozen food...

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

This from a local rag in Hertfordshire:

How old are people testing positive?
The age group where case rates are currently highest in Hertfordshire is people aged in their 20s, followed by those aged in their 30s and 40s. 

So no doubt about who is spreading it.

So healthy people without or with few symptoms are spreading it. 

Exactly what you would want no? 

Keep the elderly and vulnerable safe while the rest of the population gets to terms with the virus. 

Then, provide vaccines to those people you deemed vulnerable and within a month or two you could be in good shape. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Esco said:

So healthy people without or with few symptoms are spreading it. 

Exactly what you would want no? 

Keep the elderly and vulnerable safe while the rest of the population gets to terms with the virus. 

Then, provide vaccines to those people you deemed vulnerable and within a month or two you could be in good shape. 

That is all well & good but by all accounts our hospitals are overflowing.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Now wait till some smartass scientific "discovers" that the virus can be spread by food packaging, or by the parcels you have received through Amazon, DHL or from AliBaba through Chinapost... and that has gone throough many, many hands...

Read my lips, it's just a matter of time !  There was already questions about it concerning frozen food...

In the UK this was declared back in March, soft materials being short term, up to 24 hours and hard materials up to 72 hours. Many quarentine their deliveries and are very carefull to wash hands after opening etc.

Nicked this from an RAF FB group.

Before people jump.on tbe band wagon i am in no way slating the NHS i support them 100%

Things I want to highlight from this photo:

1. On Christmas Eve, with little warning, our troops went out and covid swabbed truckers. Leaving behind small children who didn’t understand why daddy wasn’t going to be there when they woke up and family they were allowed to see for one day who they may not have seen in person for months.

2. They did this new job with no PPE except the fabric masks they were issued as uniform for wearing in work. There are no medical grade masks, no visors or goggles, no gloves or gowns and no perspex screens in this photo. As far as I’m aware, we are not in a PPE shortage currently, so I can only assume they did it with the uniform they had to hand due to timescales. Also, as far as I’m aware, not one of them refused to work due to not having this PPE.

3. They did what the NHS should have done, and what we clapped the NHS for doing for months, and virtually no one has even acknowledged them. This is not ‘their job’ or ‘what they signed up for’. They signed up to fight for our territories and defend our country. Swabbing truckers on a motorway for a potentially deadly virus was not ‘their job’ and should never have been, but they did it regardless.

Further, behind the scenes, there were families precious Christmases left in tatters with less than 24hours notice. Nonetheless, Regiments arranged for them to be paired up for the day if wives and children were alone and wanted company and the cookhouse was warned off so as they could offer Christmas meals to those who couldn’t face cooking for one... None of this has been publicised, but it’s the reality of being part of a military family. Changed plans, disappointments, resilience and a massive community.

Throughout this pandemic the military have stepped up, and gone above and beyond what is ‘their job’. I would love, even just for one day, for them to get even half the recognition the NHS has done. Thank you to our military and all the things you have done for us this year!

ra.jpg

• Like 5
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1