Businesses opening again in Thailand

Nightcrawler

3 hours ago, farangme said:

You didn't understand my post. A two week Millionaire meaning the money splashers that stay a fortnight and pay 2K a pop.

If it's a long lean gal in Thailand, it ain't a gal. 

An ex bar owner told me about the night He walked into His bathroom and there was a nude, skinny, bald Thai bloke standing there, shaving in the mirror. WTF He thought, staring at the person, only to realise it was His most popular Ladyboy that worked for Him. Absolute fact that story I nearly choked in my beer as He told Me that.  

Do you even live here .... or just another "expert" that lives on the other side of the world ?

Who gives a flying f**k what an "EX" BAR owner told you ... you are a man ?   If you didn't see it .... then it didn't happen ( the "man" code of living  ) .... WTF? 

Who cares about another guys blabber .. especially an "EX" bar owner .... jeez ...

And what is wrong with 2K a pop? .... Up to them .... don't be so judgemental ...

I have been paying 2K a pop for a coupe of years now .... probably takes 3 - 4 - 5  hundred baht round trip in a taxi  ... to my side of town in BKK .. plus, an hour or two with all the f**king construction they are doing to expand the BTS and MTR ...

Just the last 3 nights - gals below ....

If someone doesn't pay for their taxi fare ... then WTF is wrong ?  Can another person be so CHEAP ?  And not be FAIR ?

A gigantic difference from the gals in BKK vs, Pattaya .... they are much less predatory and money hungry

Anyway Bro .. sorry to bust your balls on this post ... but, you kinda of asked for it ... "If it's a long lean gal in Thailand, it ain't a gal." ... I say - bullshit

ahe_1.jpg

she.jpg

Just take a look at Beach gal ... she is the definition of long and lean . for sure!  Plus, she hasn't changed 1 bit since I took these pictures ....

IMG_0743.JPG

IMG_0803.JPG

IMG_0297.JPG

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Do you even live here .... or just another "expert" that lives on the other side of the world ?

Who gives a flying f**k what an "EX" BAR owner told you ... you are a man ?   If you didn't see it .... then it didn't happen ( the "man" code of living  ) .... WTF? 

Who cares about another guys blabber .. especially an "EX" bar owner .... jeez ...

And what is wrong with 2K a pop? .... Up to them .... don't be so judgemental ...

I have been paying 2K a pop for a coupe of years now .... probably takes 3 - 4 - 5  hundred baht round trip in a taxi  ... to my side of town in BKK .. plus, an hour or two with all the f**king construction they are doing to expand the BTS and MTR ...

If someone doesn't pay for their taxi fare ... then WTF is wrong ?  Can another person be so CHEAP ?  And not be FAIR ?

A gigantic difference from the gals in BKK vs, Pattaya .... they are much less predatory and money hungry

Anyway Bro .. sorry to bust your balls on this post ... but, you kinda of asked for it ... "If it's a long lean gal in Thailand, it ain't a gal." ... I say - bullshit

ahe_1.jpg

she.jpg

Just take a look at Beach gal ... she is the definition of long and lean . for sure!  Plus, she hasn't changed 1 bit since I took these pictures ....

IMG_0743.JPG

IMG_0803.JPG

IMG_0297.JPG

You took her to a Catholic church ....... back in dear old Belfast was it ????  Great pics btw mate !!!

1 hour ago, nampla69 said:

You took her to a Catholic church ....... back in dear old Belfast was it ????  Great pics btw mate !!!

Yea, there are a couple Catholic churches in BKK ... a pretty big one on Soi Rumradee in BKK ...

There a couple more close to Pak Bara in the deep south of Thailand where we live ... I always search out ...

Beach gal is an easy gal ... I say to her we do ... she "cowboys up" and does ... never any complaints ..

I wish Belfast .... for sure ! 

You know some of us Irish guys fight the religious thing - but, it seems to me we always come back to it .....

But,  I am not religious -- I believe in a higher power ... I just like the calmness of a church sometimes ...

I play basketball with the monks at a Buddhist temple all the time ... they make me f**king laugh my balls off ... and I also like the calmness at the temples ... just to sit and think a little ..

BTW Bro .. with the first 2 pictures I was in BKK at my flat ...

Beach gal .. knows I f**k around here and there ... she is cool and ok ,, as long as I don't put it in her face or make her lose face ... jeez ... I am a man anyway .. it is about the hunt with me .. never searching for love .. I have Beach gal and Ziggy ...  believe me, I take great care of them both ... but, a man is allowed to play around now and then ... Beach gal understand that .. just look at her father .. lol ... she is cool

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

32 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Yea, there are a couple Catholic churches in BKK ... a pretty big one on Soi Rumradee in BKK ...

There a couple more close to Pak Bara in the deep south of Thailand where we live ... I always search out ...

There's one on the corner of Sathorn Rd & Silom Soi Convent. Also one down on the river, I think.
Soi Convent has a big Catholic girls school, a Carmelite Convent & BNH Hospital (my kid was born there)...
I believe there was an early French settlement here -- still a few FR restaurants (Indigo).
Has become 'spendy trendy' in the last decade.

Most likely all re-opening right about now.

41 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Beach gal is an easy gal ... I say to her we do ... she "cowboys up" and does ... never any complaints ..

I wish Belfast .... for sure ! 

You know some of us Irish guys fight the religious thing - but, it seems to me we always come back to it .....

But,  I am not religious -- I believe in a higher power ... I just like the calmness of a church sometimes ...

I play basketball with the monks at a Buddhist temple all the time ... they make me f**king laugh my balls off ... and I also like the calmness at the temples ... just to sit and think a little ..

BTW Bro .. with the first 2 pictures I was in BKK at my flat ...

Beach gal .. knows I f**k around here and there ... she is cool and ok ,, as long as I don't put it in her face or make her lose face ... jeez ... I am a man anyway .. it is about the hunt with me .. never searching for love .. I have Beach gal and Ziggy ...  believe me, I take great care of them both ... but, a man is allowed to play around now and then ... Beach gal understand that .. just look at her father .. lol ... she is cool

Assumption cathedral of course. It's well worth a visit.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, lazarus said:

Soi Convent has a big Catholic girls school, a Carmelite Convent & BNH Hospital (my kid was born there)...

Yea Bro .. I forgot about this place ....

LOL .. LOL ... LOL ... LOL  ... I cannot believe we are talking about churches .. LOL ... LOL

2 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Yea Bro .. I forgot about this place ....

LOL .. LOL ... LOL ... LOL  ... I cannot believe we are talking about churches .. LOL ... LOL

Catholic churches are an important part of the COVID-19 puzzle. 
Lots of people close together with their mouths open -- praying, singing, drinking wine, eating god wafers...
Crazy shit.

Just another 'plague'...most will survive, some will not.

5 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

ahe_1.jpg

she.jpg

IMG_0743.JPG

IMG_0803.JPG

IMG_0297.JPG

Edited by farangme
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, farangme said:

Now now, don't get uppity.

You of course will be the consumate expert.

Me, not much experience of Thailand. Been travelling there since 2001, living there a great deal of that time.

Married to a Thai lady, 19 year relationship and Marriage. We have children.

Owned a bar and a restaurant, plus two takeaways and was involved in a another sports bar, restaurant venture.

Frozen meal business in Thailand.

Friends with many of Chonburi's farang business owners. Speak pretty good Thai.

Friends with some Bangkok business owners. The golden bowl in Bangkok was our creation, we trained and supplied the owner and his family with their products.

Ran two pool teams and played in every local league, making aquintainces with dozens of local business owners.

Have Family in Thailand who have never asked me for one Baht and welcome me every time i visit.

So, naw I'm a newbie. And I repeat, if it's long and lean you need to check the whole package.

Ok ..  I will give you the respect that you deserve .... for sure !   

But ... f**k off .. with this long and lean thing .. really Bro ...

And BTW .. I am no consummate expert on anything .. what an insult ....

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Ok ..  I will give you the respect that you deserve .... for sure !   

But ... f**k off .. with this long and lean thing .. really Bro ...

I don't deserve any respect my friend, just my opinion and tongue in cheek sense of humour 👍

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Come on Bro ... everyone is entitled to their opinion ...

Absolutely right but my comment related to the fact that his opinion is always highly negative especially when it comes to Thailand. Odd when you consider this is a forum related to all things Thailand.

Personally if I could find nothing of a positive nature in the subject matter of the forum and find myself knocking it's content at every turn I might decide it better to move on elsewhere where I would hope that the subject matter doesn't need my detrimental comment on every post.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Absolutely right but my comment related to the fact that his opinion is always highly negative especially when it comes to Thailand. Odd when you consider this is a forum related to all things Thailand.

Personally if I could find nothing of a positive nature in the subject matter of the forum and find myself knocking it's content at every turn I might decide it better to move on elsewhere where I would hope that the subject matter doesn't need my detrimental comment on every post.

Feeling bitter, are you ? 

And on top of that it's nonsense. 

50 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Feeling bitter, are you ? 

And on top of that it's nonsense. 

You looking in the mirror, I am thinking that bitter is a very good characteristic of yours, nothing but negativity and too be honest it bores me but that is for me to deal with, just wish you wouldn't keep adding to my boredom.

If you put together an excel sheet about your positive and negative comments about Thailand the positive column would be empty

Seriously mate, you obviously aren't an unintelligent poster but your comments about anything related to Thailand are so negative it has become boring. You posted the same way on Pattaya Live and you brought it here, I sometimes don't understand what you are doing here....

For a guy who seems happy in your jungle retreat knocking back Bintang I really don't understand your interest in Thailand and this forum considering the level of contempt you have for Thailand and it's people. Maybe, just maybe, something has made you bitter and letting go is not possible for you.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

You looking in the mirror, I am thinking that bitter is a very good characteristic of yours, nothing but negativity and too be honest it bores me but that is for me to deal with, just wish you wouldn't keep adding to my boredom.

If you put together an excel sheet about your positive and negative comments about Thailand the positive column would be empty

Seriously mate, you obviously aren't an unintelligent poster but your comments about anything related to Thailand are so negative it has become boring. You posted the same way on Pattaya Live and you brought it here, I sometimes don't understand what you are doing here....

For a guy who seems happy in your jungle retreat knocking back Bintang I really don't understand your interest in Thailand and this forum considering the level of contempt you have for Thailand and it's people. Maybe, just maybe, something has made you bitter and letting go is not possible for you.

Why are you letting this bother you so much? It isn't like you are going to change anything. Just let it go.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, Horizondave said:

I think that he misses the place..... he has realized that he has made the mistake of not retiring here.... but is too proud to admit it..... so to try and convince himself he made the right decision…. he continually knocks the place and the people here.

Dr Phil/Bob now back to his TV show...555.

cheers

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

9 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

There speaks the ex-pats gospel.

It is only sex.

The eternal search for the Holy Grail of shags.🤣

It doesn't count.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, roobob said:

I think that he misses the place..... he has realized that he has made the mistake of not retiring here.... but is too proud to admit it..... so to try and convince himself he made the right decision…. he continually knocks the place and the people here.

Dr Phil/Bob now back to his TV show...555.

cheers

1000% wrong. More the opposite. Thailand was not even on my list when I left HK.

But than again, I am not the style that "settles down for life" anywhere. 

I have already ideas for the day I will be bored or tired here. 

Probably in a French overseas territory. Sea and sun, without the admin hassle.

3 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

1000% wrong. More the opposite. Thailand was not even on my list when I left HK.

But than again, I am not the style that "settles down for life" anywhere. 

I have already ideas for the day I will be bored or tired here. 

Probably in a French overseas territory. Sea and sun, without the admin hassle.

Do you mind me asking what your connection with Thailand is if you put it low down on your list of a future haven? 

Are you likely to visit again? Do you have a Thai wife? 

Just being nosey ☺️

58 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Whether we are bonded by blood

Woaw, going strong there my friend ! 

I have 3 kids with my ex Thai wife. All 3 always planned to move out of Thailand. 1 already did, and the 2 other have it still on their plans. But not necessarily to France.

They have the travel virus, same as me.

My best friend is married with a Korean since 35 y. Retired, sharing their time between France and Korea. They have 2 kids (late 20's), none ever wanted to settle down or work in Korea. One lives in UK, one in SGP.

2 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Do you mind me asking what your connection with Thailand is if you put it low down on your list of a future haven? 

Are you likely to visit again? Do you have a Thai wife? 

Just being nosey ☺️

I just answered that.

Lived and worked 10y in BKK (89 till 99). When I lived in HKG (2009 till 2017) I visited every month for a 72h WE.  In the last years there, it was often the kids that came see me in HK as I was bored with BKK.

Miss Indo has been 3 times in Thailand with me. Except for the food, she didn't really like it.

2 hours ago, Jambo said:

There speaks the ex-pats gospel.

It is only sex.

The eternal search for the Holy Grail of shags.🤣

It doesn't count.

Yea .. it DOES count ... being honest with the one you love ...

I know I am wrong ... sometimes it takes a little longer to change some habits ... especially when those habits are like breathing

19 hours ago, jcolorado said:

Why are you letting this bother you so much? It isn't like you are going to change anything. Just let it go.

Because this is a forum whereby the members and their views have a saying on whether I enjoy it or not.  I left Pattaya Live for all the negativity and when this forum started it was a breath of fresh air to join and feel that there was a positivity about it's mission and style.

Unfortunately that positive start has moved over and a lot of negative posters are posting on a regular basis now such that I am just not enjoying it anymore. Many others seem to have gone by the wayside and I might be next. This is not the Thailand 247 that I joined.

Why some posters who have nothing but bad things to say about Thailand and it's people want to be here, I don't know.

Me, well it might just be a forum that I look in on occasions, not much here of entertainment value anymore.

Sorry.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2