What's your perfect breakfast?

Chappo

7 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Sounds very tasty

I am guessing that this wouldn't appeal to you then? 

Everything I need to start the day. My body is a temple😊

Followed  by a long walk to the Supermarket to pick up a slab of beers for later 

full-english-7342.jpg

That looks pretty good to me mate.

On 3/17/2021 at 10:16 PM, Chappo said:

There has been an increase on cheaper breakfasts in Patts - but what would you prefer?

Even though i am a fattie - i am not a big eater...

• Croissant and coffee - warmed croissant with a bit of jam and butter - i grew up taking care of my nan - so she taught me to 'spread it thin' which i have done ever since in my life 
  • egg, bacon, sausage, toast and coffee - only 4 items - dont need more perfect for me
  • egg, bacon, rice and coffee - another perfect breakfast (a bit of Nam Prik to make it spicy)
  • 2 4-minute boiled eggs and toast soldiers with loads of salt 🙂 - perfection ...

I prefer eggs to be poached what are your favorite  types or brekkies - i am a small eater in the morning,.

I am also a small eater in the morning, most mornings, just a portion of KoKo Crunch Duo with skimmed milk. Nothing to do with a weight problem, at 6ft tall and 75Ks. But have a mini English breakfast on Sundays One roll, one sausage. two fried eggs and cup of tea. I don't like coffee. 

• Like 1

When I worked in Oman occasionally I would cook Friday brekkie on my balcony.

Toast,eggs,pork sausages,bacon,mushrooms & baked beans washed down with Fucks Bizz made from Lansons Black Label Champagne & freshly squeezed orange juice.Then we'd go to the bar....

Edited by coxyhog

• 2 weeks later...