You Tube (Threads Merged)

Anwar Sadat

9 hours ago, Yessongs said:

@forcebwithu I could never go in any of that dirty water anywhere in Thailand. 

Have you ever actually seen any "leeches" over there.......the bar girls don't count LOL! 

The only time I found leeches was after setting trail in very heavy, wet jungle foliage. Turns out they like to hide out on the underside of fern leaves and when we pushed our way through making trail they latched on to our legs. Saw them right away, so easy to scrape off.

Most trail we use for hashing is traveled enough by the locals to leave a decent worn path, so no problems with leeches or ticks; only a few snakes here and there. 😮

• Like 2

Before Covid, I watched very very little YouTube.  Since, I’ve probably watched too much , lol.  
Watching most of the popular u-tubers from Patts…reeshard, CM, Greeny, Notime, Joe, Mr Egg, etc…

Most of them seem to recent expats…and it seems that they are still in their honeymoon faze…everything is rosy & amazingly great, lol.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Glasseye said:

f**k me !

Those fuckers will be hunting red necks in the Appalachians soon.

They're working on it, but first they have to overcome Isaac Asimov’s Three Laws of Robotics.

1. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
  2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
  3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws.

Found video of the research and training process currently underway.

6 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

They're working on it, but first they have to overcome Isaac Asimov’s Three Laws of Robotics.

1. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
  2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
  3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws.

Found video of the research and training process currently underway.

That is friggin unbelievable. Awesome !

Funny too. Especially when he blew the one Ragheads head off.    5555555