You Tube (Threads Merged)

Anwar Sadat

Does concrete use cement?

How much CO2 does cement production produce?

Around 3.5 billion tonnes of Ordinary Portland Cement, a critical building material
worldwide, are produced annually – but every tonne emits up to 622 kg of carbon dioxide
(CO2). The cement industry contributes seven per cent of global anthropogenic
CO2 emissions, with the amount of CO2 released depending on differences.

Carbon dioxide is emitted as a by-product of clinker production, an intermediate product
in cement manufacture, in which calcium carbonate (CaCO3) is calcinated and converted to
lime (CaO), the primary component of cement. CO2 is also emitted during cement production
by fossil fuel combustion.

13 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I'm getting loads of memes in my YT recommendations for "My name is Giovanni Giorgio" which I quite enjoy but this one sticks out above the rest..

I just hope by watching these vids through the embedded link YT doesn't remember me as viewing it and start flooding my recommend list with the same type of videos.

One for dog lovers everywhere. Keep watching until the full pack arrive for the day.

I never tire of watching these "Doggy Day Care Farm" Utube video's. The owner is ex-Australian Special Forces and has become a veritable magician with the dogs he looks after and trains.

Edited by Jambo
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

14 hours ago, Jambo said:

One for dog lovers everywhere. Keep watching until the full pack arrive for the day.

I never tire of watching these "Doggy Day Care Farm" Utube video's. The owner is ex-Australian Special Forces and has become a veritable magician with the dogs he looks after and trains.

Nice one Jambo !

• Like 1