You Tube (Threads Merged)

Anwar Sadat

On 8/8/2022 at 7:25 AM, lazarus said:

30 some years of dealing with that kind of shit at UI and Bears football games. Makes me want to puke. 

Last baseball game I attended (Chicago Cubs vs. St. Louis Cardinals, I'm guessing around 2010). Went with my brother. 

Over the years we had gotten so sick of the b.s. at the games that we would only go to one game every few years. We'd budget for the "premium" seats to try and minimize the bull shit.

That game there were two Ozark billies behind us who talked constantly, only thing they talked about was their trucks. Finally my brother turned to them and said something like.... "Don't you ever talk baseball, you're at a fucking baseball game?" One of the guys muttered back something about they paid for the seats they can do what they want.... blah blah blah. That was the end of it.

I was kind of relieved because my brother is a bit up there in years, I would have had my hands filled with those two hay stackers. I'm not sure who I was more pissed off at, the two backdoor cousins or my brother for almost getting me into a shit storm.

• Like 1