You Tube (Threads Merged)

Anwar Sadat

1 hour ago, thunder367 said:

I'll grant he's providing useful info for those considering flying on Thai Air, but for fck's sake, if I'm sitting on a plane the last thing I want is some random guy recording me without permission.

I wish he and other vloggers would have at least a modicum of common decency and courtesy not to record others.

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, Glasseye said:

Russian goes bonkers in W.S. 7/11....

Never heard about any of these stories before,should post this everyday ge,that story about the chinese ! bet thats not even half of them,corrupt as hell,the russian scumbag should have been tazed and thrown in jail.

• Thumbs Up 1

29 minutes ago, Phantom51red said:

Never heard about any of these stories before,should post this everyday ge,that story about the chinese ! bet thats not even half of them,corrupt as hell,the russian scumbag should have been tazed and thrown in jail.

He came out that coniption fit in relatively good shape I'd say.

6 hours ago, CalEden said:

Is this real? Looks a little hokie to me.

8,717,685 views Dec 5, 2022

Disclaimer: This is only in the flight simulation. This situation is not real! Everything in this video doesn't happen in real life, because this situation is just a challenge for me to try in the flight simulation.

Edited by fygjam
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, fygjam said:
8,717,685 views Dec 5, 2022

Disclaimer: This is only in the flight simulation. This situation is not real! Everything in this video doesn't happen in real life, because this situation is just a challenge for me to try in the flight simulation.

Amazing some of those videos. I've started watching more of them. Enjoying the ones where the Ruskie fighter jets get shot down.

10 hours ago, CalEden said:

Is this real? Looks a little hokie to me.

Loads of videos of crashes and fires like this on the net, they are all CGI.  I always 'see less' of these videos on my Facebook. There are genuine Facebook groups to follow such as 'Aircraft Investigation/Mayday' which is an excellent group to view, it reports on all accidents even down to crop dusters etc. and has a very good following.