You Tube (Threads Merged)

Anwar Sadat

On 1/6/2024 at 8:01 AM, Glasseye said:

2 eggs in your pantry is considered "middle class" in Russia.

This was a GREAT listen to those who may find the time and care to give it a go.

I read a report on the Russian - Ukraine War, many of the Russian conscripts were jealous and shocked that the Ukranians were living in such luxury, as their houses had indoor toilets which flushed. Hence why they would smash up and smear shit everywhere in houses they occupied.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Butch said:

I read a report on the Russian - Ukraine War, many of the Russian conscripts were jealous and shocked that the Ukranians were living in such luxury, as their houses had indoor toilets which flushed. Hence why they would smash up and smear shit everywhere in houses they occupied.

Fcuking shit stains, the lot of em.

• Like 1

I remember when one of my guys (a former chopper pilot) used to go down two Georgia for two weeks every year for drone training. I used to hate to see him go as he was by far my best officer. One of the few guys I miss.

This was primarily during the Iraq war period. He never had much to say about his training, understandably. But I do recall him once mentioning how over time there would be drones of all types, sizes and shapes coming out. Over 20 years ago,

He was also a top sniper, taught me quite a few things. George was his name, a Mexican immigrant. One of the smartest most skilled dudes I have ever known. I didn't ask some of the obvious questions that typically would come to mind regarding drones and related activity. I didn't want to go there, as I doubt he did he.

This one from this dude Jason (who is kind of a dickhead) is actually pretty good, and kind of funny. 

The story he mentioned about the kid in Chicago is I am sure true, unfortunately.

Moral of the story.... don't take your handcuffs off when in a CPD squad, and don't f**k with the C.P.D., period.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Glasseye said:

This one from this dude Jason (who is kind of a dickhead) is actually pretty good, and kind of funny. 

The story he mentioned about the kid in Chicago is I am sure true, unfortunately.

Moral of the story.... don't take your handcuffs off when in a CPD squad, and don't f**k with the C.P.D., period.

watched a couple of his YT vids lately, the "find a camera in an air BNB one" and "how to spot a fake CIA officer" - hardly super secret info and most of it common sense. He does offer one or two interesting points though.

10 hours ago, Butch said:

watched a couple of his YT vids lately, the "find a camera in an air BNB one" and "how to spot a fake CIA officer" - hardly super secret info and most of it common sense. He does offer one or two interesting points though.

I rarely last more than a couple of minutes with his vids. But, as you mentioned, every now and then he comes up with something worthwhile.

• Like 1

I had an uncle who did flight training down in Florida during WW II. Another uncle who flew cargo planes in Burma during the war. I suppose that is part of the reason I am interested in this kind of stuff.

My uncle and namesake was an RAF squadron leader, shot down over Burma and the Japs eventually took him to a POW camp in the hills above Nagasaki, where he died of starvation. Had he lived, he’d have seen and heard the bomb go off. 😟

On 1/15/2024 at 4:17 AM, KhunDon said:

My uncle and namesake was an RAF squadron leader, shot down over Burma and the Japs eventually took him to a POW camp in the hills above Nagasaki, where he died of starvation. Had he lived, he’d have seen and heard the bomb go off. 😟

War is completely fcuked up. The dude in the vid was 100. His strength of will apparant, but the depth of the mental scars are obvious with every word. He mentions that the memories are ever present. 

His character strong, yet the suffering he carries weighs heavily.

• Like 1