Memes

roobob

4 hours ago, Glasseye said:

Get a faster processor Knob, er I mean Rob....

Dear oh dear.... now resorting to petty little name calling potshots.... what a good way to get new members to join and participate.

cheers

Just now, boydeste said:

If you have never fired a weapon, then you would struggle with it methinks!

I fired an AK47 once at the Cu Chi tunnels in Vietnam but we were told how to hold the weapon before firing but, yes, it still took me a moment to understand the association of what was funny in relation to the picture and becoming a pirate.

6 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

I fired an AK47 once at the Cu Chi tunnels in Vietnam but we were told how to hold the weapon before firing but, yes, it still took me a moment to understand the association of what was funny in relation to the picture and becoming a pirate.

If you fired the older 7.62 version you would appreciate how much force it's recoil has, especially on full auto, the newer M 5.45 not so much!

1 minute ago, boydeste said:

If you fired the older 7.62 version you would appreciate how much force it's recoil has, especially on full auto, the newer M 5.45 not so much!

It was a while ago and I can not remember much about the recoil but my overriding thoughts at the time were what a bloody loud noise the rifle made and I was wearing ear mufflers.

The location I was in made me really feel for those young Americans who were actually in a war zone with those bullets flying passed them and at them and they were not wearing ear mufflers.

3 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

It was a while ago and I can not remember much about the recoil but my overriding thoughts at the time were what a bloody loud noise the rifle made and I was wearing ear mufflers.

The location I was in made me really feel for those young Americans who were actually in a war zone with those bullets flying passed them and at them and they were not wearing ear mufflers.

Yes, they are loud for sure!

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Sangsom said:

Hilarious thread lads, not sure the OP is impressed 🤣🤣🤣

The OP is happy as at least we are getting traffic to the forum..... but really... do we need the cheap potshots??

cheers

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, boydeste said:

If you have never fired a weapon, then you would struggle with it methinks!

lol ---   I've taken a few good kicks in the jaw shooting slugs out of a Remington.  Couple of those wakes you up quick. That's why I prefer shooting bird shot....  lol